Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Lindsey Update – Prayers Needed

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Mrs. Professor and I are continuing to pray for Lindsey. This poor girl and her mother have been through a lot, hopefully the next time she leaves ICU it will be for good and she can finish healing and finally go home.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I wish I had some good news but seems I am always the bearer of bad news. I just got off the telephone with Bobbie and she said that Lindsey is not doing well at all. She is still in medical ICU on a ventilator. They took her off of it Friday night but up in the morning she had to be placed back on the ventilator. Her mother noticed that something just wasn’t right with Lindsey and requested and persisted on the nurses get the doctor. The doctor came, ordered a CATscan and they possibly found bleeding in the brain. They do not know at this point whether it is from her previous stroke or something new. They have ordered an MRI for today. Bobbie wanted me to tell each and everyone of you thank you for your prayers and support through all of this and says may God Bless Them all especially The Captain and his special friends down south.

vladcizsol

Thanks for the update Patty. We will all keeping praying for Lindsey.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It is very hard for me to post this. Bobbie spoke with Patty today and inform us that Lindsey is not expected to pull through. Lindsey has been on a ventilator for several days now and started having seizures day before yesterday. Lindsey’s has brain swelling, and her organs are shutting down. Please continue praying for her that a miracle from God may heal her so she can live. 🙁

Anonymous
    Inactive

Lindsey Hope Harmon went to be with the Lord this morning. I am so very sad for her Mom. Loosing a child is the worst of worst. 🙁

vladcizsol

I am so sorry to hear this Allen. I know you and Patty and Melissa were very close to Lindsey and this is a terrible loss for you guys as well as her family.
    You have our heart felt condolences.

Even though I never had the opportunity to meet Lindsey here on earth I felt a connection to her through your efforts. I am sure many here at CAP feel the same way. We gave it our best shot through prayer and Lindsey put up a hell of a fight. You worked tirelesly to help the family. Unfortunately God wanted her now so there is nothing more anyone could have done.

Allen I have faith that your family and Lindseys will see her again in a far better place when its time. I look forward to meeting her too in the future.

Everyone, regardless of your faith, please say a prayer for Lindsey and the family to ease the pain during this time of transition.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am so very sorry, this is so sad. My prayers go out to her family and friends. Rest In Peace Lindsay, I can’t Imagine what her Mom must be feeling right now, God Bless you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Being a parent myself I can only imagine what the whole family are going through, but everyone must remain positive and think of all the good times to help with the grieving process.

It sounds she had it tough the last few days and I am sure she is a better, more peaceful place now.

Deepest sympathies to all affected. 🙁

Anonymous
    Inactive

Real sorry to hear this and my heart goes out to all those close to her. God can really be stingy like that wanting the good people up there with him, and even as unfair as it is, things are exactly the way God wants them. My condolences.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My deepest sympathy to all that were blessed to have had Lindsey in their lives.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Please pass on our condolences to the family. These are the times that show how fragile life can be. I also feel a connection to lindsey thru your efforts and the continued prayers from the members on cap.

The reality of life, as it is shown here, makes me even more motivated to spend more time with my loving children and family.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I so sorry to hear this sad news, please give me sympathy to the family.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)