Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Lindsey Update – Prayers Needed

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I wanted to update everyone on Lindsey Harmon, (Emergency Prayer Chain Thread). Her mother just called and Lindsey is not doing well at all. She has been placed on a ventilator and her blood pressure is very low. Her sister is with her right now and her mother is in transit to Nashville. Doctors stated that if Lindsey should not improve over the next 24-48 hrs that they do not expect her to survive. Please pray for Lindsey and hope that God will give her the strength to pull through.

Thank you,
    Patty

(I am sorry to start a new thread but felt this needed immediate attention.)

vladcizsol

Thanks for the update Patty. We will be praying for Lindsey tonight. She pulled through for us before lets all hope she can do it again.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll put her on my prayer list too.

Anonymous
    Inactive

She is in my prayers too.

compiit

Captionette,
    Lindsey is in all of our prayers as well. As well as her family and your family.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just got off the phone with Lindsey’s mother and she said Lindsey is stabilized but has something going on with her lungs and has two or three infections going on. She said that she is swollen in her arms and hands and the doctors say it is from the infection. The doctors have told her that Lindsey has come through alot and they are optimistic that she will come through this. They were getting ready to do an x-ray so Bobbie promised to call me later with an update. Please keep Lindsey in your prayers. I would also like to thank our many friends and new friends here at CAP and all over the world for their love and support during this difficult time. God Bless each and every one of you.

With love,
    Patty

Anonymous
    Inactive

So sorry, I pray for everyone, this must be so hard on them all.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I cant even imagine what her or her poor family are going through. I hope that she can pull through this. I wish there was something more that I could offer as words feel pretty powerless. But I think I speak for all when I say that she is collectively in all of our hearts at the moment.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I received a telephone call from Lindsey’s mother last evening. Lindsey is off the ventilator and her blood pressure is under control. She is conscious and breathing on her own. Although, she still has some infection, that too is looking better. Doctor’s look for her to be at Vanderbilt several more weeks before moving to rehab again if all goes well. Thank you all for your continued prayer. May God bless you all.

Patty

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m so pleased to hear that there’s some recovery. i’ll be continuing positive thoughts for all involved and wishing her family well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just spoke with Lindsey on the telephone. She has been transferred to a regular room (8227) at Vanderbilt. She sounded like a little girl when I was talking with her from where she is so weak. That is one step closer to recovery and I want to thank everyone for their continued support. May God Bless you all.

Patty

Anonymous
    Inactive

Lindsey was transferred back to medical ICU yesterday and this afternoon around 3:30p.m. (EST) her mother called me and gave some grim news. Lindsey is back on the ventilator, her kidneys are failing, and she is losing blood somewhere and they are unable to find out where. They have already given her several blood transfusions. Lindsey has been a fighter through all of this and we still have hope that she will pull through. We would appreciate a little extra prayer tonight. I will let you know things as I get the information as her mother promised to call me later.

May God Bless Lindsey.

Patty

Anonymous
    Inactive

So very sorry to hear this, will say a prayer for her right now

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you DARMAC. I just got a message from Bobbie and she said Lindsey is still on the ventilator this morning. I’ll keep you posted on progress. The power of prayer is a great thing.

Patty

stevej

Hi,

The thoughts and prayers are continuing from California. This must be extremely scary for her mother and for her right now, and it’s already been so long now. It’s nearly got me in tears to think about her, and how lonely the hospital can be during extended stays like this. Please keep positive out there for them and continue to visit when you can.

Much love, prayers from Tarzan and family.

Edited to add: this makes affiliate problems seem SO small. LIFE is so precious, everyone needs to remember today to spend extra time with their family and friends and remember how lucky we all are to have our health.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)