Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Lindsey Hope Harmon 1979 – 2008

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Vdpcevnj

My sincere condolences

Anonymous
    Inactive

Lindsey was like my third daughter and was so very courageous in her battle. No parent should loose their child and my heart goes out to Boobie her mom and family. Take time to be be with your love ones and never take for granted the time you have together. My love goes out to many here at CAP for their prayers and contributions for helping Bobbie and her Lindsey’s sister Tamara be with Lindsey in her last days here. I am very touch by you all for the love and friendship shown. God bless you and your families.

Love All,
    Allan, Patty, and Melissa

Jessica and Lindsey are singing with the Angels
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve4NYgn6i4o

Anonymous
    Inactive

Our sincere condolences to all of Lindseys family and friends from all of us at Topboss Group.
    Our office was very sad to hear the bad news as we had been following her progress and praying that she would pull through.

FrankBlack

My deepest sympathy and condolences to Lindsey’s family and friends.
    “To Live in the Hearts that We Leave behind is to Never Die…”

Anonymous
    Inactive

please accept my deepest condolences and sympathies. it is very hard to lose a loved one to such unfortunate circumstances. she will be watching and guiding all of you from above for all the love you gave her!

best regards,

pavel.

compiit

Captain,
    Please know that our thoughts are with your family and Lindsey’s family. This has been a difficult time for your families I am certain, and I hope that you take comfort in knowing that her life, has been an inspiration to many. Just look at the posts and the members following this thread and the support that poured in. Her life was cherished and will always be in my thoughts. If you or your family need anything please let me know.

Scratch2Cash

Please accept my deepest condolences and sympathies for Lindsey’s friends and family- She will always be in your heart.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)