Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Lindsey Hope Harmon 1979 – 2008

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

IM000002911.jpg
    Lindsey Hope Harmon

Died: 06/19/2008
    Visitation: The family will receive friends Wednesday from 6 to 9 pm at the funeral home.
    Funeral Service: A service will be held 1:00 pm Thursday, June 26, 2008 in the Mountain View Mausoleum Chapel with Brother Joe Hudson officiating.
    Interment:

Lindsey Hope Harmon, age 28, of Bristol, Tn. passed away Thursday, June 19, 2008 at the Vanderbilt Medical Center in Nashville, Tn. after a long courageous battle of 2 months. She also had an auto immune disease called lupus for 11 years and Raynaurd’s disease.

Lindsey loved to write poetry. She loved her family dearly. She was of the Christian Faith and was a member of Tennessee Avenue Baptist Church. Lindsey will be greatly missed by her family. She is preceded in death by her grandmother, Mildred Bailey. She is survived by her mother-Bobbie Jean Harmon, father-Jerry Dale Harmon, sister-Tamara Faith Harmon, brother-Michael Calam Harmon, papaw-Harry Bailey, step grandmother-Rita Bailey, uncle-Gary Bailey, aunt-Polly Bailey, and also surviving are several cousins, aunts, uncles, and 2 very special friends-Terri Brewer and Melissa Leonard.

A service will be held 1:00 pm Thursday, June 26, 2008 in the Mountain View Mausoleum Chapel with Brother Joe Hudson officiating. The family will receive friends Wednesday from 6 to 9 pm at the funeral home.

The family would like to express their sincere gratitude to the 11th Floor Burn Unit Doctor’s and Nurses for their extraordinary care they had given Lindsey. Also, the 7th Floor MICU Doctors and Nurses for the wonderful care they had given Lindsey, for everyone at Vanderbilt Medical Center that took care of Lindsey, and the Hospital Hospitality House.

http://www.weaverfuneralhome.net
    Guest Book
    http://web1.lovinghonors.com/cgi-bin/CompanyInternal?stdout+116+weaverfuneralhome.net+102+4+3903

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m so very sorry to hear this. I hope the family can take comfort in knowing that Lindsey is much better off now and is no longer suffering.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There is light in the darkness.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the family.
    Wishing the family, Captain’s familiy and friends strength

Anonymous
    Inactive

My Prayers to everyone that new her, God Bless.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am so sorry to hear, it must be a big loss for her family.

Lindsey herself is in a better place – what a hard struggle she fought!

Anonymous
    Inactive

So sorry Captain – Sometimes things just can’t be explained – Please send my thoughts on to her friends and family

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sincere condolences to all the family and friends of Lindsay.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There are no words

I am sorry for your loss.
    My heart cries for all of you.

God Bless and be strong.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you Captain for sharing your love and connecting our hopes and prayers with Lindsey and her family.

My condolences to her family and all her friends.

stevej

I’m sorry to hear this horrible news. My thoughts and prayers to the family. :(

Captain, you are a great person helping this family.

-Tarzan

Anonymous
    Inactive

My condolences to her family and friends.

Anonymous
    Inactive

We are very sorry about your loss our condolences to her family and friends.

Brad & Stace

Anonymous
    Inactive

Captain I don’t know what to say. I just want to hug you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Its sad to hear this news and i send my thoughts and wishes to the family, friends and everyone who knew her in some way. also to you, captain, for your help and kindness towards the family.

Anonymous
    Inactive

With deepest sympathy
    My condolences to Lindsey’s family and friends.
    There are no words anyone can ever say in this time of lose.
    God Bless Lindsey
    B-T

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)