Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

January Commissions?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@allfreechips 154232 wrote:

OMG there is no 30th of this MONTH!! Were all screwed!

:rollover::colgate:hahahahaha… didn’t think about it… well so we gotta follow the rules we will wait till Feb 30th.. ;-)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@slotplayer 154238 wrote:

Isn’t the bill due date set by the company that is owed the payment and not the company that owes the payment?

so in your suggestion is that affiliates will decide when to get paid? that can work when you deal with one affiliate not when you have thousands and each one would like a different date.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, when I earn money, I like to get paid as soon as possible. Ideally on the first day of the month, or within the first week. Waiting 30 days just seems too long and unnecessary. Sloto’Cash and Club World usually pay me on the first day of the month; it’d be great if RG and everyone else could adopt their technique. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just wanted to state that I prefer knowing the date that I get paid from each program because in this day and age it’s very hard to figure out who is paying you so a date is very helpful in that respect.

biggyg

For the longest time it was the 19th of the month then i believe november it was the end of the month and every month since then same thing.It is like you gave yourself a nice little net 30 day terms .when you changed payment first time it seemed it was just that one time.If new pay day is not last day of month that should be stated.I guess for the ones who promote you and make alot from you these 10 extra days to wait is more of a big deal then for others.Last 3 months for us sucked ,my only concern would be are players having to wait an extra 10 days to get paid too.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@MissM 154261 wrote:

so in your suggestion is that affiliates will decide when to get paid? that can work when you deal with one affiliate not when you have thousands and each one would like a different date.

Well I was just givin ya a bit of a hard time :)
    I get whacked for $30 each time I withdraw from ‘the ewallet’ to my bank.
    So with payments arriving at different times and bills to pay I’m forced to make multiple withdrawals from ‘the ewallet’ to the bank each month. Plus I’m also a little paranoid leaving money in ‘the ewallet’ for any length of time.

Cheers,
    Slotplayer

Anonymous
    Inactive

Another reason I like to receive payments early is because the sooner I receive my money, the sooner I can put it into an interest-bearing bank account.

This can really add up over time. It isn’t just nickels and dimes; it’s hundreds of dollars a year.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok guys… point taken… I’ll see what I can do ;-)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just wondering if we are going to hear anything back about earlier payments? :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

:stirpot: I’m trying…

Anonymous
    Inactive

sorry guys not gonna make a change this month, but I’m working on something for next month figures crossed, I’ll keep you informed.

Cheers, MM

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)