Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

January Commissions?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Hi Malci….. Its getting late in the month and the children are hungry….

Where’s the cabbage?

cabbage.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

Lou, people will start think I pay only after you post the Cabbages pictures.. lol ;-)

…. like every month payment will be completed by the end of the month.

Cheers, Malci :-)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can Revenue Giants please start paying on the first day or the first week of the month, like a lot of other programs do? Why does it have to take 30 days?

Obviously paying on the 1st is possible; I think it’s just a question of whether or not Revenue Giants is willing to make it happen. Malci, can you pull some strings? :wink-wink

vladcizsol

Cash flow for affiliates is very important. The SOONNER we receive payments the more effective we can be for the month. It takes money to build sites, buy/produce content, advertise, perform quality SEO on our sites etc…

If you can get the bean counters to release the cabbage just a little bit earlier it would bring a smile to many faces. Your a great program this will make you that much more popular with your affiliate friends. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I understand your request, and I promise to check what can be done to try and change it instead of the end of the month to anytime at the beginning of the month.

I thought the most important thing for affiliates is to get paid once a month, and the date is less important, as I know when I was affiliate sometimes I would be frustrated for just getting my earnings from a program, not to mention once a month but a delay of 3-4 months without any justified reason, I would have just be happy getting my payment once a month as long as it was coming and accurate.

In fact I remember I once created a poll here either as aff manager or affiliate I am not sure, and asked for CAP members’ opinion about it and if I can recall it was the same answer.

but I will give it a try, will update you guys,

Cheers, Malci:wavey:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Malci,

I think it’s because you guys are considered reputable and all the other reputable program pay much earlier.

Cheers,
    Slotplayer

vladcizsol

Does it matter what day of the month you pay your mortgage? Your car? The electric? Would they be satisfied with a payment whatever day of the month they recieved it?

It’s important commission payments arent just another a bill, they are the what feed our families.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Professor, I disagree, also you usually have to pay bills by a certain time, if you get electricity bill for example it will say pay no later than this date, so anytime before will be ok, but never after, and this is what we do here as well.

so the payment for RG affiliates is to be paid by 30th of each month, following what you said we shall pay only on the 30th.

Anonymous
    Inactive

if its that important, I’ll see what I can do..

@slotplayer 154191 wrote:

Malci,

I think it’s because you guys are considered reputable and all the other reputable program pay much earlier.

Cheers,
    Slotplayer

vladcizsol
    Quote:
    Professor, I disagree, also you usually have to pay bills by a certain time, if you get electricity bill for example it will say pay no later than this date, so anytime before will be ok, but never after, and this is what we do here as well.

so the payment for RG affiliates is to be paid by 30th of each month, following what you said we shall pay only on the 30th.

Not very nice Malci :plain:

Sorry I asked, please do not punish other affiliates because I had the “audacity” to request payments before the end of the month.
    Please see what you can do for everyone else and forget I brought up the subject.
    :Cry:

vladcizsol

And by the way. I post “Wheres the cabbage?” to everyone when we near the end of the month. This was not meant as a personal slight against you or Revenue Giants.

Anonymous
    Inactive

.. lol.. (your deleted post was nicer.. made me laugh) ;-)

no worries, as I said I will see what I can do.

cheers, M

Anonymous
    Inactive

Getting paid once a month suits me fine, no matter what day of the month.

Yes as webmasters we have costs but bringing one payment forward 10- 20 days or so is not going to make the slightest bit of difference in the big scheme of things.

Im still getting paid every 30 days or so and am grateful for that.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@MissM 154197 wrote:

OMG there is no 30th of this MONTH!! Were all screwed!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@MissM 154197 wrote:

Isn’t the bill due date set by the company that is owed the payment and not the company that owes the payment?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)