Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

It’s crazy but US will bomb Iran soon!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@eddygame 166676 wrote:

Rising food and oil prices are not really rising, they value of the dollar and many other major currencies is falling.

definitely agreeing with that!

german hyperinflation took place in 1923 a little bit after the end of WWI. Hitler only came to power a decade later.

This is true of course, but without the inflation Hitler would likely never have come to power. The inflation laid the groundwork, encouraged the need for a scapegoat, pointed out a target, and instilled the need for something completely “new” in the common people. The people thought the solutions were temporary, another disaster was around the corner, and all it took was a good motivational speaker with a lot of promises and explanations (using a scapegoat) to rally enough support to start a rule of terror.

Anonymous
    Inactive

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSBLA82623620080628

as a development on this issue, Iran’s revolutionary guard chief warned that in case Iran gets attacked, it will “definitely act to impose control on the Persian Gulf and Strait of Hormuz” which is the main route for exiting energy out of middle east.

“After this action (of Iran imposing controls on the Gulf waterway), the oil price will rise very considerably and this is among the factors deterring the enemies”.

if Iran do get attacked, and if they do managed to disrupt oil shipments, you can expect the price of oil to reach double if not tripple its price now. How about $400 per barrel? that would make petrol cost $10/gallon? and that’s in US, where petrol is heavily subsidized. in EU, the price would cause people to move to bicycles, rollerblades and skateboards. how about a jog to get to your work?

reminds me of that thing einstein said about WW3, that he doesn’t know what weapons WW3 will be fought with, but the next war after that will be fought with sticks and stones. this all looks very ominous as G Dubya and McCain warn of WWIII against Iran…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gasoline is subsidized in the US? Where is the subsidy and why are you the only one who knows about it? I believe the price different between US and Europe is based on higher taxes on fuel in Europe. US gas tax is 18.4 cents a gallon Unless a lack of taxes is now considered a subsidy.

So they say the US’s largest creditor is china, followed by japan. I guess they’re paying for the war.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good luck, Iran is ready for it. U.S politics are playing dirty games and will be punished for it. :dajudge: I have found my own way to not support the war, I don’t pay taxes ( if I can ), I am trying to find the every way to not pay to the government. This stupid idiots raised up the taxes, collecting money for the war and they think people don’t understand it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@AmCan 167087 wrote:

Gasoline is subsidized in the US? Where is the subsidy and why are you the only one who knows about it? I believe the price different between US and Europe is based on higher taxes on fuel in Europe. US gas tax is 18.4 cents a gallon Unless a lack of taxes is now considered a subsidy.

So they say the US’s largest creditor is china, followed by japan. I guess they’re paying for the war.

So i stand to be corrected. Its not a subsidy but small taxes in comparison to EU. Doesn’t change the premise of my point though…

Anonymous
    Inactive

sheiky.png

smitser

Its both parties. Its staged just like WWF. We are led to believe we have a choice.

I just did research on PNC ank after they canceled a credit line for my credit score with other companies.

What I found was alarming! The president of PNC bank is director or the power company, highmark blue cross health insurance, and a University. The CEO is director of the gas company and CMU.

I call the senior vice president on his cell phone and asked him about this. He thought I was going to kill him or something. I guess he doesnt know I easy I can get peoples numbers. He was a real prick and I’m on Page 3 for his name.

I’m starting a one man crusade against these people and the local and national government. I’m not waiting any longer!!!!!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)