Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

It bugs me when….

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

It bugs me when…..

I receive an email asking for a link exchange, but I am invited to add their link to my pages first! If they want a link on my site, then they can put one on theirs first and then email me.

What bugs you?

Anonymous
    Inactive

It bugs me when I get that same email and they say they actually looked around my site. If they really looked around my site why didn’t they submit there link there? (i.e. through link manager)

Anonymous
    Inactive

LOL–you guys don’t think they’re sending spam emails to a lot of different webmasters at one time do you??

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh come on they said they visited my site. They wouldn’t lie would they? lol

Anonymous

You mean they don’t and they say they do??!! 😮

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well I am guilty of doing what bugs you the last time I sent out request for links – why? Because I was interested in attracting high quality link partners so I sent out a cordial letter inquiring if they would be interested in exchanging links with sites x y z etc … only about 40% of the people replied the other 60% missed out on getting links on PR 6&7 sites .

At one time I agreed that if someone wanted to request a link they should have me up already, but I don’t think that’s necessary any more. I used to put links up and then request only to find that they never reply and I’m forced to go back and take links down.

Work on creating partnerships not just obtaining a link. To do this I believe you need to make contact in a more amiable manner – get to know the person first – don’t waste his/her or your own time.

What really bugs me is all these damn directories people are using!! Hell by the time you click through the 4-5 links to get to your category your on a PR 2 or 3 page! NO way in hell I’m going to give someone a link on a PR 5-7 for a 2 or 3 in return!

Anonymous
    Inactive

What bugs me is when people send out e-mails telling me that they searched on 1,000,000 search engines and directories and couldn’t find my site anywhere. And for a low low price of $X I can have my site listed on all.

When I reply asking them to list all 1,000,000 of these sites so I can check them myself they don’t reply. What’s up with that?

Back on link exchanges: If they ask for a link without first posting their own I delete the message straight away. The only exception is if they want a link outside of the directory page.

The really annoying part is I don’t list my e-mail at all on my sites, they actually have to look at the source, find my e-mail embeded in the from code, then e-mail me. It would be so much easier to just put their information in the form!

Anonymous

That stands to reason, Arkyt.

Allow me to backpeddle a bit :) The email that prompted me to open this thread was an obvious spam – now those are the irritating ones. I have a form on the links pages for adding links, and if they actually were on the site, then they could have added their link.

Here’s another thing that bugs me. Every day I get dozens of worm.net.z, worm.net.z. emails. My email scan picks them up, but it’s a distraction.

Is there anyway to stop these things? They always come from a different email address, so blocking isn’t an option.

Anonymous

It bugs me when I get spam telling me how much bigger my penis can be if I use their product………:confused:

Anonymous
    Inactive

YES – the obvious spam is deleted … but I think you still need to review the ones that seem legitimate – I review all request and if its on a quality site I have no problem returning an email saying YES lets partner together etc.

And yes SPAM is a major ass-licker I have had to shut down entire mail systems because Id get thousands upon thousands per day. Ive been at my host for sometime to install server side spam protection. They finally are getting around to it!

Yes those SE emails really annoy the hell out of me! If those morons would have checked theyd see Im already #1 LMAO!

IM also sick and tired of all the X…N^^AX, D%R..Ug-S etc emails freaking morons should be force fed an entire bottle of blues!

So anyway – who has a bingo site – I need some partners …

Anonymous
    Inactive

LOL OMG

Funny…

It bugs me when they tell me I can enhance my breasts naturally! I mean come on they aren’t big enough already???

:P

Anonymous
    Inactive

Matt-

I’m sure your breasts are just perfect the way they are.

Randy

Originally posted by Chips For Free
    LOL OMG

Funny…

It bugs me when they tell me I can enhance my breasts naturally! I mean come on they aren’t big enough already???

:P

Anonymous

what bugs me is when I receive a letter saying I sent a virus, so I go out and buy the best and most current virus detection; and find out I’m clean.

I don’t know how all that works but I’m not any too happy if someone is using my email address as where it (virus) was sent from.

This whole spam situation is another BS job put on us. If they wanted to really, truly stop the offenders, all they have to do is have the ISPs attach a TRUE point of origin from where the mail was sent.

Its that easy. After that; its just a matter of hunting them down and closing their accounts.

However, I’m not sure that is possible because I’m no expert but I imagine it is very easily done.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Believe it or not, I have an account that keeps telling me that I sent myself a virus and I rejected it! That is ALL the mail there, because it used to have so much spam I discontinued using it.

I trace the stuff and sure enough, I have been bouncing it around on my own server for ages. This is totally nuts! nut.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s time to change your life.

Better than all other Spam filters –

Only Delivers The Email You Want!

SPAM that covers as an opponent to SPAM! :rollover:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)