Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Idea – Mentoring

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    frankBP

Well I for one would be very happy to be mentored by anyone with good standing in the industry.

But I’m not sure what I could offer in return. Beer, maybe!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’d love to get involved in this – as a supplicant – so much still to learn. This is the only field I’ve been in where I didn’t get bored because I felt I’d learned all I needed. I’m on about my 4th field.

Can’t imagine if there would be anything I could offer on the other end – but the idea is great.

ntaus

Anonymous
    Inactive

@ntaus8 151316 wrote:

Can’t imagine if there would be anything I could offer on the other end – but the idea is great.

ntaus

Guys – what you give in return is links :D

Pol Pitt

First of all i must say that this is one of the best ideas I heard on this forum.
    Second of all, you must take it to next level – try talk with the administrator regarding your idea because its worth a try and can give this forum an extra value.
    Cheers

jessyhalm

Personally I like the idea. I feel pretty stupid about allot of things I need to know with all of this. I am hoping to hire someone here in Manila to coach me. Having a mentoring program here would sure help me. It’s amazing that people here are willing to help others “compete against” them. They are willing share what they know is truly amazing. Great stuff guys. I hope that I may be able to follow in these very big footsteps.:hattip:

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)