Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

How to open a bank account in Europe?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    bingo27

Try Rietumu.com.
    It’s in Latvia which is in EUROPE and it’s part of the EU.

You can open personal and corporate bank account and it can be done without having to go to the bank by post.

Will cost about 150EUR to open the bank account + get the certificate etc …

The internet banking is stunning, it allows you to send SWIFT payments for 20$. and you can do all your banking online.

The bank account is a true europeen one with an IBAN bank number.

Would highly recommend that one –

Oh and Latvia has bank secrecy.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    vd752 wrote:
    true, they refused me.
    you can send all wire transfers to PaySpark.

Is it really??? I know that I can make funds to my Payspark account, but I didn’t know that I can use my Wire Transfer details for getting money from other persons.

Oh, if it is true, so it will be perfect, and as I understand I can indicate my Payspark WT details at affiliate programs and they will send my comissions to my Payspark account.

And About Click2Pay: May anyone of any country open a Payspark account? Or there are some restrictions?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    vincent_namic wrote:
    Try Rietumu.com.
    It’s in Latvia which is in EUROPE and it’s part of the EU.

You can open personal and corporate bank account and it can be done without having to go to the bank by post.

Will cost about 150EUR to open the bank account + get the certificate etc …

The internet banking is stunning, it allows you to send SWIFT payments for 20$. and you can do all your banking online.

The bank account is a true europeen one with an IBAN bank number.

Would highly recommend that one –

Oh and Latvia has bank secrecy.

If I tell them how I earn money in online gambling will they open me an account?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    aksana wrote:
    If I tell them how I earn money in online gambling will they open me an account?Maybe you should tell them something else. You could say that you’re a web developer, or that you are a search engine optimization expert — there are a lot of things you could say. I see no reason to mention “online gambling” specifically.
    bingo27

Yes, as far as I understand they will.
    But you don’t really to tell them you are working for a specific industry. As the ‘Engineer” said you can tell the bank that you work in IT.

You are an IT Consultant.

yeah .. that sounds good.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey,

Try Keytrade.be it’s a Belgian bank and I think anyone can open a bank account there. They don’t charge anything for it (nor to close it) and offer a high interest (a bit below 3%). I have an account myself there and am very satisfied.
    You can easily manage everythin online.

cheers,

Jonitas

Anonymous
    Inactive

you can send all wire transfers to PaySpark.

Who can explain what does it mean? As I understand if I indicate my Payspark Wire Transfer details in any affiliate program who send comissions via Wire Transfer, I’ll get my comissions to my Payspark account?

I thought that only I can make funds to my Payspark account using my Payspark Wire Transfer details.

Anonymous
    Inactive

As I understand if I indicate my Payspark Wire Transfer details in any affiliate program who send comissions via Wire Transfer, I’ll get my comissions to my Payspark account?

contact payspark support for more info.
    The only problem here is that aff programs must use provided details exactly(send money to a subaccount of payspark banking account) otherwise you can lose the transfer and spend a few months to find it :) It’s not the best solution, IMHO, because they just want name, account, bank :)

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous
    Inactive

This is the bank in Ecocard site, I have not tried it….anyone?

http://www.fortisbank.nl/fbnl/do/homeI.do

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here are my results of openning a bank account in one of Latvian Banks:

they told me that I give them a contract with on of my clients, I told them that I’m an engineer, but I really get some part of my money from programming.
    They opened me a temporary account but it’s nothing.

So, I hope I’ll give them a contract.sleepy.gif

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)