Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Help!! Threat of lawsuit for Brand Infrigement

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

deghan, I suspect the news from your lawyer wasn’t too good hence your bad attitude.
    You ask other people to be grown up yet it is you behaving like a naive child, I’m just amazed you actually think you can win this case, I wish you luck if you go for it though, you’ll certainly need it !!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    heimdall wrote:
    deghan, I suspect the news from your lawyer wasn’t too good hence your bad attitude.
    You ask other people to be grown up yet it is you behaving like a naive child, I’m just amazed you actually think you can win this case, I wish you luck if you go for it though, you’ll certainly need it !!

Again someone that dosent understand english~~

Anonymous
    Inactive
    dehghan wrote:
    Again someone that dosent understand english~~

Apparently you don’t understand English either. If you did, you would have written your sentence as follows:

Again, someone who doesn’t understand English.

You made 5 mistakes in your sentence.

1. You wrote, “Again someone….” This should have been written as, “Again, someone….” Notice the comma between the words “again” and “someone.”

2. The phrase “someone that” is incorrect. When referring to a person, it is correct to write “someone who,” not “someone that.”

3. The word doesn’t is misspelled and missing an apostrophe.

4. The word English should be capitalized.

5. The end of the sentence should have a period, not two ~ symbols.

Anonymous
    Inactive

LOL, I love this thread its turned into an English lesson now :-)

Dehghan, you need to relax, accept the $600, and learn not to rip off other peoples branding in the future.

Also probably a good idea to read your book on English grammer before your next post.:1Dopey:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Engineer wrote:
    Apparently you don’t understand English either. If you did, you would have written your sentence as follows:

Again, someone who doesn’t understand English.

You made 5 mistakes in your sentence.

1. You wrote, “Again someone….” This should have been written as, “Again, someone….” Notice the comma between the words “again” and “someone.”

2. The phrase “someone that” is incorrect. When referring to a person, it is correct to write “someone who,” not “someone that.”

3. The word doesn’t is misspelled and missing an apostrophe.

4. The word English should be capitalized.

5. The end of the sentence should have a period, not two ~ symbols.

Haha…there we go again…some ppl just dont understand!!:Pisser:

Anonymous
    Inactive

We understand that you are not very creative, not at all original, and are willing to register someone elses branded name in an attempt to make money off of it. You don’t deserve on cent!

Guess its off to the attic.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Engineer–classic stuff. :thumbsup:

Axl–you’ve been dead-on with this from the beginning. Knowingly trading off the hard-earned success of others is bad enough…trying to exploit this for greater financial gain is just plain sleazy.

$600 is far more than this guy deserves.

Viewing 7 posts - 46 through 52 (of 52 total)