Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Help!! Threat of lawsuit for Brand Infrigement

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    dehghan wrote:
    If they complain to domain authority it would cost them at least
    6K, so please get your information before replying something you
    dont know much of.

Thanks for the concern though.

I agree, this rudeness is totally uncalled for!

Listen to Islandmaan!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for your thoughts guys, i have contacted a lawyer in my homecountry..
    And it seems like some of you are right on track…
    Someof you guysessuggestions have been to great help.
    Thanks once again!

/A.D.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Dominique wrote:
    I agree, this rudeness is totally uncalled for!

Listen to Islandmaan!

We dont need to drag this out. When you ask ppl for help
    you expect ppl to answer who got some insights..Not thoughts
    and presumed assumptions.

Sorry if i offended anybody, but its social logic, nothing more.

Thanks for your replies though.
    Appreciated all of them!

Anonymous
    Inactive

dehghan, I would have to agree with Dominique that your reply

came across as a bit harsh … enough already … cheers

:cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    axl wrote:
    Thats correct suits cost a lot more than that, and the loser usually pays it all; so watch yourself. Plenty of domain disputes and & cybersquatting type cases on the books for you to review.

A coulple organizations to check out for research.

ICANN

WIPO

IMO it appears you clearly knew about playunited when you purchased those domains. You also seem to have had an intended usage or intent in mind.
    Sorry, but I wish they would just stop the talk and sue you.

Buddy, this is a civil case not a criminal case..who pays for it all?
    please dont repond if you dont have your facts straight!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have been sued for a similair copy right infringement – to the tune of one Million Dollars.

The loser pays all.

Like islandmaan said, there is a profitable solution there for all. If you are an affiliate who wants to make money in his field, I recommend you arrange a deal.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Dominique wrote:
    I have been sued for a similair copy right infringement – to the tune of one Million Dollars.

The loser pays all.

Like islandmaan said, there is a profitable solution there for all. If you are an affiliate who wants to make money in his field, I recommend you arrange a deal.

Yeah maybe so, but i dont reside in US, in sweden & Iran the laws
    are different.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    dehghan wrote:
    Yeah maybe so, but i dont reside in US, in sweden & Iran the laws
    are different.

Isn’t this the first time you’ve mentioned your location, after having been asked toward the beginning of the thread?

You came to a forum for legal advise.. and then you were mean to those that tried to help you through their own expierence, understanding, and yupperz, you get plain old opinions in a forum.. I personally hope that karma finds you in full force in the courtroom.

~LadyH

Anonymous
    Inactive
    LadyHoldem wrote:
    Isn’t this the first time you’ve mentioned your location, after having been asked toward the beginning of the thread?

You came to a forum for legal advise.. and then you were mean to those that tried to help you through their own expierence, understanding, and yupperz, you get plain old opinions in a forum.. I personally hope that karma finds you in full force in the courtroom.

~LadyH

Do i feel some resentment, underlying racist emotions, or is it just your wicket personality? :highflyer

Anonymous
    Inactive

You’ve had your location in your posts all along.

It has nothing to do with your being a rude and somewhat belligerent individual.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    dehghan wrote:
    Do i feel some resentment, underlying racist emotions, or is it just your wicket personality? :highflyer

As if you haven’t already been rude enough, now you’ve really crossed a line.

Lady Holdem asked about your location simply because it is RELEVANT to this discussion–NOT because she is a racist. Yes, US law differs greatly over other locales, plain and simple.

To go and toss in this crap about resentment or racist emotions is the sort of thing that has absolutely NO place in this forum. You really owe Lady Holdem (as well as the others you’ve been so rude to) an apology.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    greedygirl wrote:
    As if you haven’t already been rude enough, now you’ve really crossed a line.

Lady Holdem asked about your location simply because it is RELEVANT to this discussion–NOT because she is a racist. Yes, US law differs greatly over other locales, plain and simple.

To go and toss in this crap about resentment or racist emotions is the sort of thing that has absolutely NO place in this forum. You really owe Lady Holdem (as well as the others you’ve been so rude to) an apology.

Dominique wrote:
    You’ve had your location in your posts all along.

It has nothing to do with your being a rude and somewhat belligerent individual.

:rollover: :blahblah: :rollover:

Come on guys lets be grown ups here…Dont have time for your immature
    comments….Stop posting irrelevant responses!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    dehghan wrote:
    Thanks for your thoughts guys, i have contacted a lawyer in my homecountry..
    And it seems like some of you are right on track…
    Someof you guysessuggestions have been to great help.
    Thanks once again!

/A.D.

Now that you have legal council in your own country, why keep dragging this thing on?

Perhaps we can get this thread locked up at this point?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    dehghan wrote:

Keeping in mind a possible language barrier, I will apologize if in fact you really thought I meant anything racist by my post. That’s about as far as I’ll acknowledge that comment.

I see no reason for you to be so mean to people, that only offered their thoughts and opinions to a question you answered, that is the point i was trying to make.

I would hate for that point to be lost in a misunderstanding.

Anonymous
    Inactive

One more crappy post in this thread and I am moving it to the attic.

I hate when the race card gets played, this is a completely international professional community and I will not tolerate any racial slurs whatsoever under any circumstances.

And I don’t care who starts it and who escalates it or whatever. Arguments about that are exactly what is intended by the shit stirrers.

First and last warning.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)