Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Get ready to go Yeah! with our improved affiliate program!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    turboodds

I agree DOM,

There has to be some light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully they can see how truly poor these terms are for not only affiliates – but themselves as well.

I will remain confident they will change them soon.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@GFPC 222395 wrote:

I agree DOM,

There has to be some light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully they can see how truly poor these terms are for not only affiliates – but themselves as well.

I will remain confident they will change them soon.

If any, there will only be minor changes. They are the biggest gambling company in the world, so they don’t care about small affiliates.

It’s funny that this kind of affiliate programs allow small affiliates to sign up. The right approach for an affiliate program that did not want small affiliates, is to have some requirements for affiliates when you sign up. I don’t know exactly which requirements, but I have seen some ad networks where not everyone can become a partner.

Do you agree that this could be a fair approach instead of just letting everyone sign up and then rob them down the road? And what requirements could we accept?

Anonymous
    Inactive

They are not that big online. Allowing small affs to sign up under these terms means that they will get lots and lots of free online branding. Small affs will post their links and banners and reviews etc all over the web, and it doesn’t cost them a penny.

But the 3 month quota, coupled with the 3 year termination of payments for players under your tag, can also hit big affiliates badly.

Stuff happens, you can lose google positions, you can get sick or have an accident, and in these scenarios they will take away your honestly earned income to boot, leaving you in a very bad situation.

These terms are just not acceptable, period.

turboodds

Totally agree DOM,

I would go so far as to say these terms are very ABUSIVE and INSULTING to the online gambling industry as a whole.

Just outright theft.

PedroMiguel

Hi all,

you definitely do not need to pay negative commission. In case this happens (I am now exclusevly talking about you having no other earnings this months), your account will just be set to zero at the end of the months.

I really advise you all to contact your Account Managers to discuss your case in person- if you do not have any, please send an email to partner@bwin.org and state your target core market- the according affiliate manager will contact you then.

It is of highest importance to discuss everything with you and we take this very serious. You will be earning good money with the new program, having performance based commissions PLUS crossproduct revenue shares- calculate your earnings with the new regulations, considering the average player lifetime and you will see the effects.
    Regarding the 90 day period for NPAs: we are of the opinion that players that register at bwin and start playing only 3 months later do this due to bwin CRM campaigns…why would you register somewhere and wait three months to start playing?

BR,
    your bewinners team

Saint-Ball

Just in case, some are wondering wether that 5%-rule starts with the beginning of the super-duper bewinners-program or is applied retroactively…

*drumroll, please*

it`s retroactively, so in 10 days Bwin will start taking the players we referred before October 2007.

unreal…

PedroMiguel

Dear all,

bewinners has been built to improve our current affiliate program and exceed industry standards in terms of affiliate platform and servicing. Adding to that, bewinners strives to be transparent and fair. Therefore we set up our new Terms and Conditions that state everything clearly.

bwin sees Affiliate Marketing as a very important part of its success and is eager to cooperate with success oriented performers who see challenges as new opportunities. Our loyalty program proved to be very successful since its launch and our managers are dedicated to ensure customer loyalty. We thank you for acquiring players by rewarding you with 3 years of full revenue share for it and 5% lifetime.

You are all welcome to attend the bewinners presentation of our Head of Affiliate Management at the Budapest Affiliate Conference on Oct, 8th (Friday Schedule ) in order to meet and discuss bewinners in person.

BR,

Your bewinners team

Saint-Ball

Budapest will be fun, considering how many rounds of free drinks the guys from Bet365, Interwetten or Sportingbet will throw at the Bwin-Crew, thanking them…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow Bet365, unibet, interwetten, expekt, betsafe etc. must be clapping their hands right now… There going to get a hell lot more traffic in the future, thanks to “bewinners” new terms.

Thanks for making it so much easier not to put bwin up the sites iam making right now…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Seriously, what is the point of a Revenue Share of 5% ?

Saint-Ball

exactly my point-of-view, star !

5% is an insult, a pittance – nothing more, nothing less.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@pjotter 222283 wrote:

What is CAP’s position on terms like this? Is it okay to treat affiliates like this just because you are BIG?

What about you fellow affiliates? Let BWIN know what you think about terms like this.

Hi All (and especially pjotter)

Please accept my apologies. My post was made in haste without addressing the greater affiliate matter at hand here.

We don’t find these new retroactive terms acceptable and remain confident they will change if enough affiliates bring up the concern in person during Budapest. We have an open line of communication with the Head of Affiliates at bwin and will raise this concern in Budapest ourselves to try and come to a resolution.

Thank you,
    Warren

Anonymous
    Inactive

CAP is here to protect us affs. That’s why I hang out here.

The site does accept ads, all sites do. But only we can approve a program for affiliates by voting it approved.

CAP does pay attention to issues and tries to fix. If you have payment issues, post it in the CAP Resolution Service forum and it will be attended to right away.

And when we make noise like in this thread about some unfair T&Cs, CAP will try to influence that too.

I don’t know how flexible Bwin will be on these terms, but they are experiencing a lot of pressure over it. Sometimes it takes a while for programs to see the light, but over the years here many have, and many more will. We just have to stick together.

paulos

@Warren 222477 wrote:

Hi All (and especially pjotter)

We don’t find these new retroactive terms acceptable and remain confident they will change if enough affiliates bring up the concern in person during Budapest.

small affils won’t be there, nor will truckloads of med-sized affs.
    I don’t see why budapest is even relevant.

does anyone else think it’s pretty disgusting that bwin is top on the homepage of CAP also?.. but I guess unibet (legendary for screwing / not paying affiliates for months on end ) is also there..
    fail.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s where the ratings are – and look at bwin’s rating.

Not exactly a recommendation.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 68 total)