Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Get ready to go Yeah! with our improved affiliate program!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    PedroMiguel

Dear all,

we are pleased to inform you that Oct,1st 2010 is the launch date of our new affiliate program: bewinners, the affiliate program of the bwin group.

Think faster payments, a rewarding level program, high quality marketing tools, the strongest brands in the industry or in one word, simply: Yeah!

At bewinners, you can finally put your talent to the test. Are you ready for the ultimate challenge?

Become part of one of the biggest successes in the industry.

Find out more at http://www.bewinners.com.

Best regards,

Your bewinners team

Freerolls.bz

Sounds great and looking forward to having a glance over it !!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jezzzz. You must be kidding:

“… The Revenue Share shall be calculated as a percentage of the Revenue Base generated by the Paying Actives in the previous calendar month. The percentage rate of the Revenue Share shall depend on the number of new Paying Actives acquired by the Partner in the previous calendar month. The respective percentages are listed on bwin’s website. bwin reserves the right to change the percentages at any time. However, starting three years after the date a customer has become a Paying Active and ending with the termination of the Contractual Relationship, the percentage rate of the Revenue Share for this customer shall be reduced to a fixed rate of 5%. …”

“… Paying Actives are those customers of bwin who i) have not yet had a player account with bwin and ii) have accessed the advertised bwin Website using the Link located on the Partner Website, iii) have properly registered with bwin within 30 days after their first access to the bwin Website by using the Link, iv) have made real money transfers to their player´s accounts and v) have performed at least one real-money activity within 90 days after registration. …”

“… If no online invoice is created by the Partner within 12 months after credit of the Commission to his online wallet, the Commission shall be forfeited and will be deducted from his online wallet. This regulation also applies for Commissions older than 12 months, which have been transferred from former accounts of the Partner. Furthermore, all other demands and/or claims of the Partner against bwin shall be forfeited after 12 months after occurrence. …”

“… The account of the Partner will be closed automatically and the Contractual Relationship is automatically terminated if during three successive months no new Paying Actives are generated by the Partner. The Partner will be informed by bwin via electronic mail after two successive months without generation of a new Paying Active that 30 days later the Partner’s account will be closed and the Contractual Relationship will be terminated automatically, if during the following 30 days no New Paying Active will be generated by the Partner. The remaining money on the online wallet will not be transferred to the Partner, if he did not create an electronic invoice until the end of the month following the closing of the account. …”

I just get so tired…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Michael

Will you finally offer a sub-affiliate program?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Warren 222280 wrote:

Michael

Will you finally offer a sub-affiliate program?

What is CAP’s position on terms like this? Is it okay to treat affiliates like this just because you are BIG?

What about you fellow affiliates? Let BWIN know what you think about terms like this.

PedroMiguel

Hi Pjoter, Warren and ironman2000,

thank you very much for your postings.

Bewinners involves many advantages: bewinners will be based on a performance based level program- so depending on the number of the NPAs you generate, your revenue share will be rising. Furthermore – as also stated in the T&Cs- you will earn crossover earnings that adapt to your performance level accordingly.

The only thing that changed in the paragraphs you copied here compared to the T&Cs of the old program is the first paragraph…whilst you did not copy in the paragraphs that mention something new: you will be earning crossover earnings – to your advantage. Bewinners makes the whole payment process fast and efficient, you can create your own ad-material, we will be offering great reporting tools and we will be providing you great promotions. A sub-affiliation program will not be part of the bewinners launch in October but we are working on it.

We are having the same goals- if our affiliates earn money, we do as well.
    That’s why we developed a program that has not existed before: it will make our all lives easier and you will all really profit from it.

Give it a try before you judge it – you will not regret it :-)

Your bewinners team

Anonymous
    Inactive

Those terms pjotter refer too, especillay this
    However, starting three years after the date a customer has become a Paying Active and ending with the termination of the Contractual Relationship, the percentage rate of the Revenue Share for this customer shall be reduced to a fixed rate of 5%. …”

WTF… you must be joking bewinners/beginners :flush:
    Thats some of they most unfriendly aff-terms I have seen…Full Tilt Poker standard terms…I dont care if you are then earning crossrevenue, if its a limited time player for your aff-base…you are actully losing the player efter 3. years (5% is like saying bye bye to this player imo)… You are actully punishing affiliates that deliver loyal customers to your site.

“The only thing that changed in the paragraphs you copied here compared to the T&Cs of the old program is the first paragraph…”

Well the things Pjotter pointed out is MAJOR changes for the affiliate..and not to the good.

I can say for sure that bwin is coming way down on my sites with these terms… I would rather send my premium traffic to sites like bet365, expekt, unibet, nordicbet, vcBet, betsafe etc etc… btw we also earn crosse revenues at those sites..but get to keep the players for life at 25-40% rev. share!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    However, starting three years after the date a customer has become a Paying Active and ending with the termination of the Contractual Relationship, the percentage rate of the Revenue Share for this customer shall be reduced to a fixed rate of 5%. ..

Wether this is on old or new term, i don’t understand it….

and in 5(6) you have to pay back a negative comission???

i’m confused

Anonymous
    Inactive

Pffft! :tongue:

Quotas, reduced income over time… no thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@mallai 222288 wrote:

Hi Pjoter, Warren and ironman2000,

thank you very much for your postings.

Bewinners involves many advantages: bewinners will be based on a performance based level program- so depending on the number of the NPAs you generate, your revenue share will be rising. Furthermore – as also stated in the T&Cs- you will earn crossover earnings that adapt to your performance level accordingly.

The only thing that changed in the paragraphs you copied here compared to the T&Cs of the old program is the first paragraph…whilst you did not copy in the paragraphs that mention something new: you will be earning crossover earnings – to your advantage. Bewinners makes the whole payment process fast and efficient, you can create your own ad-material, we will be offering great reporting tools and we will be providing you great promotions. A sub-affiliation program will not be part of the bewinners launch in October but we are working on it.

We are having the same goals- if our affiliates earn money, we do as well.
    That’s why we developed a program that has not existed before: it will make our all lives easier and you will all really profit from it.

Give it a try before you judge it – you will not regret it :-)

Your bewinners team

Well, I signed up back in 2004 and I have NEVER agreed to any of those terms, so don’t give me the BS about having the same goals. Most other programs give their affiliates cross over earnings, so why don’t you take the chance to really improve your program with better terms, instead of defending yourself with “the bad terms were already there”. That’s a lousy argument.

Funny thing is, when I first saw the headline, I really thought: “Finally! Great move, this is going to be good”, but I was shocked when I read the terms of your program. Right now I am thinking that the terms are so far from ok that I wont waste my time fighting again. I hope other affiliate and affiliate forum will support, but I don’t expect much from The Biggest Gaming Company in the world.

Mallai, please note this is nothing personal, I know you are just the deliverer of bad news.

PedroMiguel

Dear Elgoog,

I would like to tell you that there will be no negative rollover.

What the terms mean is that if in a particular month you have 0 earnings but bonus costs – they will be shared now – the negative amount (due to the costs) will be rolled over to the next month.

Best regards,

your bewinners team

turboodds

Honestly – these new terms are one of the most predatory terms for any gambling affiliate program to date.

Already on multiple forums you have seen many many affiliates rejecting the terms and are very very upset.

I do not think its wise to overlook that and ignore this fact.

Please reconsider your terms and adjust them so that affiliates are not being taking advantage of.

Why turn a solid program into something terrible for affiliates.

Rather then ask us not to Judge it – change it! Problem solved.

Cheers

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for answering Mallai,

but i still do not understand the meaning of #5.6

Quote:
    In case of termination of this
    Contractual Relationship, a negative Commission, if
    any, is payable within one month after the termination
    date.

and i think you forgot to answer my concerns about:

Quote:
    However, starting three years after the date a customer has become a Paying Active and ending with the termination of the Contractual Relationship, the percentage rate of the Revenue Share for this customer shall be reduced to a fixed rate of 5%. ..

Please explain?

paulos

possibly the worst aff program ever imo

Anonymous
    Inactive

If it wasn’t so sad, it would be funny.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 68 total)