Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Focal Click

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I would like everyone to know that improving our creatives and keeping a wide variety of them on Focal Click is on of our main goals this year. I am open to any suggestions that anyone has in terms of creatives that are extremly successful. We are trying to make our banners now more striking and flashy in hopes to attract people to our properties.
    I look forward to hearing what people have to say regarding the look they like for banners.

Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I noticed that you posted an attractive new red and yellow banner for the Sands, so I put it in rotation yesterday. While it’s only seen about 2500 impressions so far, I’m getting only about half the CTR as with another banner of yours which has always been the best performer for me. I’ll keep running it for a bit, until I’m certain the lower CTR is for real.

This has to be frustrating for you guys. I know I’ve tried a lot of your different banners over the last couple of years, and we’ve just never been able to find a real performer.

My advice to you is to make LOTS of new creative, maybe a dozen different ideas. Hopefully, you’ll find one or two that get you more visitors. The investment will be repaid quickly if you’re successful. I think I’ll forward you some information about other competitive CTRs I’m currently seeing.

On a more general note, is everyone as bad at predicting the effectiveness of banners as me? :D The banners I like the best are usually terrible performers. I’ve finally learned to let the numbers do the talking.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have found that Focal Click’s staff are responsive and go the extra mile. A special thanks from the Captain to all the Focal Click team. I do agree that money invested in better banner creatives will be profitable for all.

:cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the reply Captain and Blackjackinfo. I would love to see the banners you find successful that would realy help me discover the right ingrediants to make a successful creative. I look forward to hearing from everyone..

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have found that editing the banners myself and adding exactly the keyphrase or wording that I know attracts my members works really really well!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good for you! :bigsmile:

I am less talented but have found that Focal is more than willing to make a special banner or two when I have an idea of what will work for me.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)