Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Europartners: NO PAYMENTS SINCE OVER 1 YEAR – AND 20 BROKEN PROMISES!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Hi Sportwettenbonus.eu

From what I understand you spoke with your account manager this morning and she said she would take care of everything for you and that all was worked out? Did this not happen?

Robin

Excextlet

Yes, thank you very much. She told me that the revenue share will be calculated later at the end of the month. And she wrote yes, we’ve been bought by Playtech, so I guess that means the payment sender “PT MARKETING SERVICE” is the money from Playtech/Europartners.

Excextlet

Hi Miriam, Hi Robin,

when exactly can we expect the second part of the payment and the correct calculation of the revenue share? It would be good if everything is finally fixed before the BAC starts so that we know how we will proceed our cooperations.

Sportwettenbonus.eu

I wanted to check in with you and be sure you received your payment. Please let me know that all has been received.

Thanks
    Robin

Excextlet

Hi Robin,

no, we are still waiting for the second payment. So far there is no payment from you in this month!

Almanator

It looks like EP is still up to the same old BS nonsense that gave them the crap reputation that have had for years. What is incredible is affiliates still promote the fools and dont simly as an entirecommunity remove banners and just stop promoting them – it will hit them where it counts just like it did with Grand Pruve!

Affiliates need to start taking a far more proactive stand against these types of programs and simply start shutting them down with warnings on our respective site, identify the aff mgrs who are not following through with promises, and identify the issues, players will run away from those brands for fear that they too wont be paid and that will put an eventual end to those rogue programs and it seems like EP is one of them.

The affiliate managers only make money when we bring them players. There bonuses are completly structured based on performance of those affiliates they are responsible for. This includes quarterly and yearly bonuses. In other words if you remove the banners you hit those underperforming dishonest affiliates managers and dishonest seniour mgmt in the arse!

It amazes me that I’d even have to suggest the above and amazes me more that as a community all dont simply stand up and put an end to it.

The solution is simple people…go ask grand pruve, I’m sure they can tell you the effects of what our community can do to dishonest programs!

Excextlet

@graniteman: yes and I wonder why I’ve never seen EP on a affiliate program blacklist even if they have such a bad reputation.

@Robin
    : Yes, we have received another amount from PT MARKETING SERVICE on the 29th of September of about 8K$ (a bit less due to banking fees, I guess). Thank you for taking care about that! What about the Revenue Share from the beginning of August until today? In the system I see that the Revenue Share Deal has been activated from the 23rd of August instead of the 1st of August. Can we expect automatic and continuous correct revenue share payouts from now on? Do you usually pay out monthly?

Hi Sportwettenbonus.eu,

I understand that you spoke with your affiliate manager earlier in the week and that she explained that the revenue share on your account has been set up as promised. I hope everythign will run smoothly from now on, but I am confused are you agreeing with the comments made by graniteman? Are you still unhappy with EP?

graniteman, I am not sure what to say. I am sorry you have not had a good experience working with us. Have you worked with us in the past? Unfortunately, yes there are times when mistakes are made, but we do try to come to a resolution as quickly as possible because we do care about our affiliates and we do want them to continue working with us and to be happy about the partnership.

If there is something you would like to discuss further or want to tell what problems you have experiences with EP then I would be more then happy to listen.

Robin

Excextlet

Hi Robin,
    so far I don’t see the missing commission of August in the system. I know, my Affiliate Manager has promised to calculate it to the next payment and I’ll be more than happy to get the feeling that everything works properly one day. I’m open minded to get a positive surprise. However, until then I’ll remain sceptic. I appreciate your work, Robin. Your doing a great job, thank you! – but to be honest, without you I believe nothing would have changed.

turboodds

Sportwettenbonus.eu please keep us posted – I know Europartners has a poor reputation for a long time now in regards to non payments – but hopefully they do the right thing here and pay you.

Good luck

buohcom

Hi Sportwettenbonus.eu & Robin,

Any Updates on this?

turboodds

Brooke is a miracle worker!! All praise to Brooke. One of the best people I have ever dealt with in my life to resolve matters like this. Best ever!! Its not even close :-)

buohcom

You are way to nice, I just help where I can. :thumbsup:

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)