Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Europartners: NO PAYMENTS SINCE OVER 1 YEAR – AND 20 BROKEN PROMISES!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Excextlet

Since an entire year we are fighting with our EP affiliate manager to fix the problems in our affiliate account. We haven’t received any payments since August 2010! Europartners owes us over $22,000!

Our affiliate manager Miriam always told us that there have been made some mistakes on their side. However she promised us twenty times to fix all problems and to send us the missing payments! We trusted her and that’s why we kept some Titanbet promotions on our websites.

We have been sending requests and complains since a whole year but nothing has changed.

Maybe you can help, CAP?
    Even if I don’t think this will work out without legal proceedings.

Excextlet

I’ve just had a phone call with Miriam. She told me (for the first time!) that EP hasn’t paid CPAs since September 2010 to any affiliate. In my account I can see that indeed there are no numbers anymore in the column Top Level Revenue since September 2010. The last commission in this column is on the 2nd of September 2010 (130$ CPA as arranged with Yoel Y.). Since September, Miriam said, there was no deal set in our account at all! However, we have never been informed about that and when I was having other phone calls with Miriam last year I remember that she asked me wether we want to continue the CPA or go by a Revenue Share deal now. I allways said that we want to continue the CPA and she said okay and promised us fast payments.

– So, we’ve brought 253 Sport RFD counts since 01.01.2010.
    – With a CPA of $130 EP would have to pay us $32.890.
    – We’ve got paid $9.274 (last payment in August 2010).
    -> $23.616 missing!

Miriam has offered to pay us between $8.000 and $10.000 now for the remaining players since September. She says that’s about 40% Revenue Share. Of course I declined and persisted on our CPA commission because no one ever told us about a change of the deal. She had even confirmed that we are still getting the CPA when we’ve talked (she denys that now). Now she says that she wasn’t responsible for that issue but also couldn’t tell me who else it was.

Furthermore she told me that I won’t have success with a lawyer and some other things about companies in Israel I don’t want to publish here (and I didn’t really understand what she meant by that). Other people have tried it before and I should better say okay to the offer.

I told her that we will not accept any offer under $15.000 – which is I think very fair. Isn’t it? However she told me that she will tell her boss but that it won’t work. I said okay, we’ll see and we said good bye to each other.

What now?

buohcom

I’ll contact them and see if we can’t help sort this.

Hi,

I am still trying to get you the results you are looking for. I am sorry that there have been such issues with your account. it is true we have not been paying a CPA on Sports traffic for some time now and I am sorry you were not informed. Your issue has been brought to management and we are trying to get you an answer and what you are owed as soon as possible.

The decision of amount is not up to me but I am trying to get you the sum you have asked for and working with Miriam to make this happen. I hope we will be able to get back to you soon with an answer.

Thanks
    Robin

Hi,

I know that you have been waiting for a resolution for some time and I do want to speed this along and I do belive that I are much closer to getting you this resolution. I do need a little more time to work out logisitics, so I would really appreciate it if you can give me until Sunday to work out all the details. It is Thursday evening here and teh start of our weekend and our finance department have gone home. I will be able to speak with them first thing on Sunday mornign and hope to get back to you Sunday afternoon.

Thanks
    Robin

Excextlet

Thank you Robin. Of course I unserstand that and will be waiting patiently for you until Sunday.
    I will update the threads with news about this issue.

Excextlet

Btw, I found an email from Miriam confirming the $130 CPA last year.

Hi Sportwettenbonus.eu,

Your affiliate manager has been trying to get in touch with you today via phone and email. She has a resolution for you regarding this issue. Please call her as soon as you can.

Thanks
    Robin

Excextlet

Update:

I’ve had another phone call with our affiliate manager. She has apologized for everything and offered us to send us 7,000$ now and 8,000$ next month. But we have to send them at least 12 players in August. Our commission deals will be changed to revenue share now – which we wanted after all that trouble.

However, good positions are only possible again after everything has worked out. There have been too many promises, so I’ll keep that topic updated.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Sportwettenbonus.eu 230756 wrote:

Update:

I’ve had another phone call with our affiliate manager. She has apologized for everything and offered us to send us 7,000$ now and 8,000$ next month. But we have to send them at least 12 players in August. Our commission deals will be changed to revenue share now – which we wanted after all that trouble.

However, good positions are only possible again after everything has worked out. There have been too many promises, so I’ll keep that topic updated.

So after screwing you for a year, now there holding your money ransom unless you send them more players. Why dont you tell them to prepay you for the next 12 players you send?

Think you should really find another program to send the players to. There are plenty of good programs you can find listed on cap that would be happy with your business.

I have a feeling your going to be waiting another year for your next payment

greeno99

why u say to them, you want to have 15k$ instead of your 22k

Of course they need to pay for it there is no other way, if theres an email or anything didnt arrive, than its their fault, and i really think they didnt send it, and now wanted to go over it with lame excuses

Please, for all affiliates, say you want the whole sum , meet them in Barcelona, make it in other forums public, screw them everywhere… i can say a lot of more , but i will pointed out as an ra…

Its unbelievable how they run a business at the red sea and they wonder why everyone thinks gaming is a nasty business … you guys made it to this stage

buohcom

Hi Sportwettenbonus.eu, any update on this?

Excextlet

Thanks to everyone supporting us here. I know it’s not correct but to be honest we prefer a fast and uncomplicated solution at this point. Everything else would probably take much longer. That’s why we said okay at this point.

Unfortunately I have to publish negative news again: I’ve send another email on the 19th of august to my affiliate manager. As we receive several payments it’s always a problem to identify them. I’ve asked to send us the transaction details of the first payment but I haven’t received an answer until now. Call me impatient but I don’t think this needs to take that long.

Apparently it doesn’t work this way. E-mails are being ignored if they are complicated or unpleasant.

Excextlet

My affiliate manager has contacted me today and told me that she hasn’t received my last e-mail. She wrote that the money comes from Playtech and I found a statement which could be Playtech: PT MARKETING SERVICE. Is it!?

However I saw that the Revenue Share deal is active since the 23rd of August! Before that the commission is ZERO. But the deal was starting the revenue share at the beginning of August!

buohcom

So sorry to hear this, I’ve messaged Robin and she should reply shortly.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)