Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Emergency Prayer Chain

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey there Cap and family,

Prayed for her well being – trust that the Lord has it all under control and knows what is best for her life.

Shane

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Everyone,
    Good News! Lindsey is still in intensive care, but is improving. Lindsey was also very happy to receive the big gift basket of chocolate from Lou, Marie, and CAP. Patty and I spoke with her today by phone and Lindsey says thank you to all for yours prayers. Lindsey is a very courageous young lady, and I and I have faith she will pull through.

:)

Anonymous
    Inactive

My prayers are with Lyndsay.
    Hope you are fine Allan.

Take care
    Satya

Get better soon lindsay, We all pray for you and think of you…

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s good news Captain. Sending more prayers to Lindsay for a speedy and full recovery.

It is truly heart-warming to see all the support and togetherness displayed in this forum. Well done CAP for building a top class forum and community. It is a privilege to be amongst your members.

Your quality precedes you. :)

Take care Captain, and please keep us posted.

God Bless.

Sarafina

Anonymous
    Inactive

Captain and patty,

I have been praying and will continue to pray, and in gods hands may we trust. I have full faith in pray, especially community prayer, god hears us, and listens. you see i have had to reach out in the past for my sister who suffers from “AIDS”. She has had a white cell count of “4” before, so i totally understand what is at risk here, and to see that she has made it this far, and has not gotten infections, is great news! She will pull through this, and everyone here who has prayed can feel blessed for caring.

I am here if you ever need to talk about anything, and my prayers are always yours, and anyone else’s who needs them.

God Bless, love
    pat

Anonymous
    Inactive

My prayers to Lindsay and all her family and friends. I pray for a full recovery, God Bless you hun:)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Triple777s,
    My family and I will pray for your sister. I must say the people here at CAP and CAP Rock. Thank God for great friends!

compiit

Captain,
    That is great news, she sounds like a very strong and couragous young lady!! I will continue to keep her in my thoughts and prayers and please keep us posted!!

I’m so happy to see the response to this thread! You are all amazing people.

Anonymous
    Inactive

So so glad to hear things are looking better…

Every so often it seems we have things that remind us how unimportant online gaming really is in the grand scheme of life…

We will continue to remember Lyndsay until she walks out of that hospital.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Friends,
    Lindsey is still in intensive care and is making progress. Her stats have improved over the past few days and her outlook remains positive. Please keep Lindsey in prayers today.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good to hear some positive news!

compiit

Thanks for the update Captain!! I haven’t forgotten her!! What an inspirations he is for being so strong!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s always great to hear of improvement, will keep praying for Lindsey.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Friends,
    Just got off the phone with Lindsey’s mom Bobbie. Lindsey is still in intensive care and will be at Vanderbuilt for at least 4 more months. Lindsey is not eating much right now and her temp is up. Lindsey needs our prayers right now more than ever. She is not only suffering, but is depressed thinking she would be alot better now. It’s hard on her mom also because she has little money and lives here in Bristol, VA. Vanderbuilt is 5 hours away in Nashville TN. 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)