Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Drop UB until they fix their shizzle?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Any update daniel?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, no stats yet but we should have some more info for you this evening or tomorrow. If nothing else, we should have more specific details about what’s causing the hold up and hopefully a timeframe for getting everything back to normal.

We’ll be sure to keep everyone posted.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok – finally some good news!

We’ve received stats for February 27th and 28th and they are now visible in your reports. We are still waiting for the March stats, but it’s a start.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, Daniel. :chearlead

Anonymous
    Inactive

if i ran any of my businesses like some affiliate programs do , id be on welfare,

Too bad affiliates are not better organized, Imagine if 2000 affiliate dropped a program in a day , where that program would be.

Someone why not start up an affiliate union –

Anonymous
    Inactive

Agreed.

There was very little communication about the issues Ultimate Bet was facing until pressure from affiliates.

We hope that, should any issues arise again, there will be open and frequent communications with affiliates, via email.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Fergie wrote:
    Agreed.

There was very little communication about the issues Ultimate Bet was facing until pressure from affiliates.

We hope that, should any issues arise again, there will be open and frequent communications with affiliates, via email.[/QUOTE]

Your ready for the next one? they havent even fixed this one yet. Lol.

Anyway , i never really ever did too good with them, but as i go thru my sites updating them i am pulling off every one of there links.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)