Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Custom Logo’s & Banners Great Price

Nauti Kitten asked 3 years ago
My daughter has just recently published her first website. She is going to school for graphic design but in my opinion has been an artist since she could hold a crayon. She made the logo’s for my sites and for my husbands lawn sprinkler business. She makes awesome digital scrapbook pages (I know I may be bias). Her site is still being constucted but she has some of her work published. Here is her sites portfolio page:

xxxhttp://www.merlindigitalgraphics.com/portfolio.htm

Wasn’t sure if I could post the link.

5 Answers
LadyHoldem answered 3 years ago
Very very nice <span title=” title=”” class=”bbcode_smiley” /> <span title=” title=”” class=”bbcode_smiley” /> … PS .. Yupperz you can, and should post the link <span title=” title=”” class=”bbcode_smiley” />

~LadyH

Nauti Kitten answered 3 years ago
LadyHoldem wrote:
Very very nice <span title=” title=”” class=”bbcode_smiley” /> <span title=” title=”” class=”bbcode_smiley” /> … PS .. Yupperz you can, and should post the link <span title=” title=”” class=”bbcode_smiley” />

~LadyH

Thank you, very much appreciated. The first one on the digital scrapbook title “My Angels” is all four of my grandbabies. They all look so different but yet all alike. Absoultely adorable if I must say so myself. Thanks for the comment, I know she’ll appreciate the visit to her site.

For custom logos and banners at a very reasonable price here is my daughters work since Lady Holdem said I could post the link

Merlin Digital Graphics

crzylikafx answered 3 years ago
I am very happy. Great work, prices, excellent communication and follow-up.

Thanks for the comment I know she was thrilled to death to get the work. I sure do appreciate you giving her the opportunity to prove herself.