Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Christmas presents from aff. programs

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t want crappy gifts

Me neither, but I do like pokertables… :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@TheGooner 149022 wrote:

All my programs send me monthly presents in the form of cheques and bank wire transfers.
    :hattip:

I don’t want crappy gifts – just add another 1-2% on to my commission rates please.
    :santa2:

I’ll remember the names of the affiliate programs giving away presents to some of their affiliates – and promote them much less in the new year.

…. Unless they send me a present too :tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I usually re-gift everything I get from affiliates. It really keeps the holiday expenses down :3eyes:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@allfreechips 148958 wrote:

So far ive recieved a nice 7inch digital photo frame from Playshare, although it has a british power adapter its still cool as beans :)

There will be a time when places prosper once again and we see the rewards delivered at the holidays :)

We have recieved that too
    also with the english adapter
    and Mike was just in a store and bought for 6 bucks such a connecter plug
    now we can use it.
    its really cool.

And we got also the Chocolates from Sloto Cash

Many thanks to Playshare and Sloto Cash

Merry christmas to everyone :santa2:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    TheGooner;149022 wrote:
    All my programs send me monthly presents in the form of cheques and bank wire transfers.

I don’t want crappy gifts – just add another 1-2% on to my commission rates please.
    :santa2:

Are you kidding me!!!! No way man, my husband of 13 years goes to the store and I’m totally waiting for my treat when he gets home! :P I’m all about the surprises, there just simply aren’t enough fun little surprises in life!

I’m just coming up, that’s my goal next year, to be noticable enough to get prezzies! :O .. so don’t let’s go talking ppl out of sending them :P hehehehe

Sheesh Gooner :P ;) ;)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Never underestimate the power of +1% more. With an extra 1% you can buy all the little prezzies .. and get exactly what you want.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@LadyHoldem 149056 wrote:

there just simply aren’t enough fun little surprises in life!

Agreed!

santa6.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

@allfreechips 148958 wrote:

So far ive recieved a nice 7inch digital photo frame from Playshare, although it has a british power adapter its still cool as beans :)

Dammit I just spent all morning looking for one of those for my g/f :roflmao:

I received a massive chocolate filled Xmas cracker from Ladbrokes…thanks André :hattip:

triplecrown

I’m not generating enough revenue to get noticed, let alone get gifts for the holidays. A 50 inch LCD sounds really nice. <>

Anonymous
    Inactive

@WagerX 149133 wrote:

I’m not generating enough revenue to get noticed, let alone get gifts for the holidays.

Me either :Cry:

It would be nice if Affiliate Programs did things such as this across the board though – rather than to a select few.

Makes you feel a little left out and unappreciated.

Captainette

@freecc 149212 wrote:

Me either :Cry:

It would be nice if Affiliate Programs did things such as this across the board though – rather than to a select few.

Makes you feel a little left out and unappreciated.

C’mon, this is no communist forum. :) We are here to generate profit and some people do that better than others.
    I am happy as long as the affi progs offer honest and serious services. Anything else is just extra.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s not you, it’s the times.

There used to be free cruises and travel to resorts and all sorts of things. This has all stopped.

Personally, I believe that one should reward and encourage hard work in a work force. It’s a little difficult to have company parties with everyone scattered all over the globe, but a Christmas card and token gift to people who worked hard all year to generate money for you is just a matter of courtesy and good will.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Tribun 149215 wrote:

C’mon, this is no communist forum.

Communist ?

Where did that come from -A little left field isn’t it?
    Just making a comment Tribun – I have no intention of starting a verbal war.

I do agree with the point you make that honesty and sincerity are top priority. I also agree with Dominique that reward and encouragement is vital to any companies success and token goodwill goes a long way in insuring that ultimate goal. – For both parties.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was a bit surprised that I didn’t receive anything from a certain program that I definitely brought a lot of revenue to. Got something last year, not much, but certainly made an impression on me.

Oh well :) I just have to do better than a measly $xx,xxx in profit I guess for programs to reward with a simple gift.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@kwblue 149220 wrote:

I was a bit surprised that I didn’t receive anything from a certain program that I definitely brought a lot of revenue to. Got something last year, not much, but certainly made an impression on me.

Oh well :) I just have to do better than a measly $xx,xxx in profit I guess for programs to reward with a simple gift.

I know how you feel , theres some programs that i sent them xxx,xxx in profit , and did not even receive a christmas card . It sucks not even getting a thank you once a year .

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 48 total)