Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAP Bugs Thread

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Evelinessa
    splinterfree;148644 wrote:
    I’m having threads show up as either red or black without any particular order.

Threads that i’ve visited should be changing to a different color, but they are not. It doesn’t seem consistent enough for me to say what’s going on…

i’m on vista + firefox 2.0

edit: basically my problem is that i can’t tell always tell which threads i’ve already read and which ones i didnt.

thx.

I’ll see if I can replicate any errors between visited and non-visited threads.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can’t find CAP’s rss url. I lost the old url. :Cry:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, now I see them :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Links within posts are black instead of some other non-black color. (Not sure if this is intentional or not).

This occurs with both Firefox and IE7.

Evelinessa
    Engineer;148847 wrote:
    Links within posts are black instead of some other non-black color. (Not sure if this is intentional or not).

This occurs with both Firefox and IE7.

Thanks Engineer, we will be tackling this issue very soon. May I ask what operating system you are using?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Windows XP. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Another thing — I guess this is more of a question at this point…

Is there a way to prevent the non-English threads from showing up when I click “New Posts?” If I could see English-only threads when I view the new posts, that would be awesome.

If this isn’t possible… I suppose I’ll grin and bear it. :3eyes:

Anonymous
    Inactive

The wide banner you have at the top of the page interferes with the menu above it, if the banner is a Flash banner. There was a Rewards Affiliates banner there, and when I clicked on “Quick Links,” the sub-menu went underneath the Flash banner instead of over the top of it. I refreshed the page and a gif banner appeared, and I was able to do what I wanted to do with the Quick Links link. :)

Evelinessa

@Engineer 149035 wrote:

The wide banner you have at the top of the page interferes with the menu above it, if the banner is a Flash banner. There was a Rewards Affiliates banner there, and when I clicked on “Quick Links,” the sub-menu went underneath the Flash banner instead of over the top of it. I refreshed the page and a gif banner appeared, and I was able to do what I wanted to do with the Quick Links link. :)

Thanks for pointing that out! Our team will take a look at it.

Evelinessa

@Engineer 148915 wrote:

Another thing — I guess this is more of a question at this point…

Is there a way to prevent the non-English threads from showing up when I click “New Posts?” If I could see English-only threads when I view the new posts, that would be awesome.

If this isn’t possible… I suppose I’ll grin and bear it. :3eyes:

Hmm, interesting question. Unfortunately, we may have to exclude the international forums in order to do this, which is not a possibility at this point. Hopefully you don’t mind grinning from time to time :)

Thanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not sure if this happens for everyone else or just me, but I notice that on some threads the page just keeps loading and loading minutes after the page is fully loaded…

Eg, using IE7 i have 2 tabs open.. If i am on the other tab, i can see the E spinning as if its still loading on that tab, but the page is fully loaded…

Weird

Anonymous
    Inactive

Same thing here….

Evelinessa

Hey folks,

Some of our team was away for a bit during the holidays, but I just wanted to let you know that the outstanding bugs have not been forgotten. Hang in there!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Engineer 149035 wrote:

This happens on the new version of CAP too…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Also, when you click on thanks it takes you to an error page. It does thank though.

This happens to me too in the new updated version of one of my forums. If you find a fix, could you please let me know. If I find a fix I’ll do the same.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)