Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAP Awards ’09: Voting Starts Today!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    RaiderPoker

I just voted, good luck everyone. A special thanks to those that I voted for even though you don’t know yet.

Nick

Anonymous
    Inactive

@alexpratt 175912 wrote:

End of Sept – Then within two weeks we will have the nominations list up

So do you guys have the final list yet? :inlove:

Danman

Reckon you’ll be defending your title Renee?

wtgbingo

When are the nominees being announced? So exciting!

Zlzmbmax

I’m quite confident of success in one of the new categories this time round.

Best Adidas Loving/Prawn Hating Affiliate Manager

seriously, where’s the competition?

meemee

I’d be literally amazed if I don’t sweep the board this year.:huh:

Zlzmbmax

I’d say you’d be more likely to be sweeping up at the CAP awards, myself!

meemee
    HodgeyBoy;180133 wrote:
    I’d say you’d be more likely to be sweeping up at the CAP awards, myself!

Ha! I’ll keep teeing them up for you.

It would be nice to at least get a nomination, if not to recognise the good work I do on behalf of affiliates everywhere, but to get the chance of smiling through gritted teeth when someone else (Renee) wins!:colgate:

caroline

I’ll nominate Russell for the ‘Least Frequent Tea-Making Affiliate Manager’. Thats one catagory he’s nailed on to win. Heard the boys in Trade have laid a fair chunk on Russ to at 1/33.

For future reference mine’s a Coffee, 1 sugar, easy on the milk. Wouldn’t mind a bit of that cake on your next visit to the Printer as well if you’d be so kind…

:wink-wink

Anonymous
    Inactive

@russell@totesport 180135 wrote:

Ha! I’ll keep teeing them up for you.

It would be nice to at least get a nomination, if not to recognise the good work I do on behalf of affiliates everywhere, but to get the chance of smiling through gritted teeth when someone else (Renee) wins!:colgate:

Hehehe thanks Russ :)

Tom to be honest, there is a lot of competition this year, as was last year, so anyone could win.. i think we should wait to see who’s nominated before we jump the gun here…

BTW – Whoever does win, run to the stage just in case your trophy gets stolen (apparently since I wasn’t at the awards last year someone thought it would be funny to claim the trophy for themselves – I hope you’re enjoying it whoever you are! :Cry:)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@HodgeyBoy 180131 wrote:

I’m quite confident of success in one of the new categories this time round.

Best Adidas Loving/Prawn Hating Affiliate Manager

seriously, where’s the competition?

I hate to say but I think ill give you a run for your money on the Best Adidas Loving… I get teased because I have an adidas tracksuit that I never seem to take off.. Whenever I see one of my mates he says ‘That f****** jacket AGAIN?! Is it attached?’
    Id have to say that most of my clothing is made by Adidas.. I should own shares in the company.

Prawn Hating Affiliate Manager – With your ring sting i think you take the cake on that one ;)

Zlzmbmax
    Renee;180223 wrote:
    I think ill give you a run for your money on the Best Adidas Loving… I have an adidas tracksuit that I never seem to take off…Id have to say that most of my clothing is made by Adidas..

You listening Slambert!?

What did I tell ya!

Don’t mind me and Renee; we’ll be over in the corner talkin’ bout back in the day…

Did you know that Adi ‘Mister Adidas’ Dassler fell out with his brother; Rudi… so Rudi went off and created the PUMA brand!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@HodgeyBoy 180238 wrote:

You listening Slambert!?

What did I tell ya!

Don’t mind me and Renee; we’ll be over in the corner talkin’ bout back in the day…

Did you know that Adi ‘Mister Adidas’ Dassler fell out with his brother; Rudi… so Rudi went off and created the PUMA brand!

I knew there was a reason we got along so well :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Renee 180222 wrote:

BTW – Whoever does win, run to the stage just in case your trophy gets stolen (apparently since I wasn’t at the awards last year someone thought it would be funny to claim the trophy for themselves – I hope you’re enjoying it whoever you are! :Cry:)

Well that sucks! Why would anyone do that.

If you do win this year and do not get to make it there Renee, then I’ll run up and get it for you girl friend! :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@GamTrak 180256 wrote:

Well that sucks! Why would anyone do that.

If you do win this year and do not get to make it there Renee, then I’ll run up and get it for you girl friend! :)

Who knows – maybe they thought it would be funny..

I’m thinking that if I’m nominated this year, they will probably have no choice but to send me… A lot of people weren’t happy that I wasn’t there last time.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 139 total)