Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAP Awards ’09: Voting Starts Today!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 139 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Woohoo word is this years dinner will not be forgotten for years to come, I am excited!! Get your votes in everyone:hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@bonustreak 186657 wrote:

Woohoo word is this years dinner will not be forgotten for years to come, I am excited!! Get your votes in everyone:hattip:

I wanna know! What’s going on? Tell me please! LOL

Anonymous
    Inactive

If I told Kiera would kill me – She is working really hard to make this amazing – The event has a theme throughout that will influence the whole night and that is all I can say…..She will tell me when I am allowed to say more ………….

ALso just had another look at the awards and wow there is loads of voting going on and some of the awards are massively close – One in particular has just four votes seperating the top 5 people!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@alexpratt 186663 wrote:

If I told Kiera would kill me

LOL Well we can’t have that can we! :tongue: hehe I’m looking forward to the conference and this event!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Could someone please let me know when the voting officially closes for the CAP awards?

wtgbingo
    Julia;189411 wrote:
    Could someone please let me know when the voting officially closes for the CAP awards?

I was just thinking the exact same myself :sarcasm: When is the voting over?

fintan

Everyone, please note: The last day of voting for this year’s CAP Awards is Monday, January 12.

Pngigdga

Bumpity Bump!

Dont forget to get those votes in folks!:)

My votes are in.

Good luck to you all and see yoou in London, very much looking forward to it will be my first CAP awards party, all being well we might be up there next year…..

Shaun

Anonymous
    Inactive

I realized that I had not voted yet so I got mine in a couple days ago! Good luck to the nominiees! :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

With the holidays and stuff it is hard to remember your to do list everyone so be sure to get in there and cast your votes so you don’t miss out on your fav program, webmaster etc winning an award:hattip:

Evelinessa

This is going to be so much fun! I can’t wait to see the wild antics that will be going on at the ceremony :roflmao:

Anonymous
    Inactive

We actually just sold out teh event and have added 4 more tables so its going to be really really good – If you haven’t got a ticket yet I would advice you look into sorting one ASAP

Cheers

Anonymous
    Inactive

Only a few weeks left everyone get your votes in asap:hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

In fact just 6 days to vote!!!

Even better news – We sold out all our tables!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But don’t worry we have managed to add an additional 4 althogh 2 of those are already sold so just 20 seats left…….And even better news I think I have budget now to buy a xxxxx xxxx for the after party – You know I can’t say :hattip: you will have to wait and see

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 139 total)