Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAC Update

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Im staying at the Venetian :)

Just wondering while we are in HongKong are there any bargains to be made on electronics??

For example, would I get a good deal on an xbox360? Perhaps buy a new laptop etc?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Really looking forward to seeing HK & Macau, we are also taking a 2 week vacation in Thailand afterwards which is the icing on the cake:wink-wink

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mobillica – HK is a great place for buying electronics – but much also depends on where you’re taking your equipment back to – let me know and I will try to point you the right way.

Weblight – I live in Thailand :) Let me know if you need any assistance here, including hotels, etc, since I am also a travel agent.

Anonymous
    Inactive

HK is a great place for buying electronics – but much also depends on where you’re taking your equipment back to – let me know and I will try to point you the right way

Im living in the UK…funny enough though I will be visiting Thailand early next year…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok.

Buying anything in HK is going to be cheaper than UK simply because of VAT, unless Dixons is having a huge sale and dumping unwanted stocks.

If you’re looking for gaming or computer stuff, there are three places to look – the most famous is Golden Shopping Centre, accessible from Sham Shui Po MTR station on the Red line. Another is Wanchai Computer Centre, off Wanchai MTR station on the Blue line. And a third would be Silvercord, near Harbour City, probably closest to the Tsim Sha Tsui station on the Red line.

Or, you can walk around the Mongkok area, from Mong Kok station on the Red Line – most of the individual shops are in that area – but this also includes consumer electronics, cameras, and all sorts of other stuff.

As for coming to Thailand – let me know if you need any help. Can’t do the flight from the UK as it would be too expensive to book from here – but everything else you’re better off booking with me (again, simply by avoiding VAT to begin with).

Anonymous
    Inactive

anyone have pictures? link for that?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)