Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Bwin is Stirring Up the Pot

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bosshoggs

Stirring Up the Pot in a Good Way…

Just recently Bwin.party’s CEO Jim Ryan just recently visited the US, and spent the last 3 weeks “schmoozing” with investors in hopes of moving things along to re-open the US online poker market.

Although there is no guarantee that the US will ever regulate online gambling, Jim Ryan continues to keep his focus here. (For more details check-out What Bwin CEO Jim Ryan’s Visits Mean for Affiliates.)

There’s obviously some strategy behind these efforts… but ultimately, what do you think this can result to for affiliates?

@JillO 232597 wrote:

Stirring Up the Pot in a Good Way…

Just recently Bwin.party’s CEO Jim Ryan just recently visited the US, and spent the last 3 weeks “schmoozing” with investors in hopes of moving things along to re-open the US online poker market.

Although there is no guarantee that the US will ever regulate online gambling, Jim Ryan continues to keep his focus here. (For more details check-out What Bwin CEO Jim Ryan’s Visits Mean for Affiliates.)

There’s obviously some strategy behind these efforts… but ultimately, what do you think this can result to for affiliates?

Doesn’t Bwin affiliate program have a terrible reputation?

turboodds

Yes anyone considering working with Bwin should look here below.

Bewinners Predatory Affiliate Program – Bwin – Belosers.com

They have really hurt the affiliate community last year and have shown no remorse at all. To them we are not an important factor in their business. I would seriously be very hesitant and careful to throw your eggs in their basket. You really have to fear for your player base and revenues.

bosshoggs

@GFPC 232603 wrote:

They have really hurt the affiliate community last year and have shown no remorse at all. To them we are not an important factor in their business. I would seriously be very hesitant and careful to throw your eggs in their basket. You really have to fear for your player base and revenues.

That’s awful. I am a true believer that affiliate partners are the lifeblood of any program. It is a shame when companies out there “Don’t Get It…”

On the other hand, there’s got to be some sort of ulterior motives behind Bwin’s CEO attempts to ramp-up business in the US, no?

turboodds

Yes for sure – I have noticed they are really seeking to get into the US market or shall i say “North American” market. I recall Dom saying something along the lines of good luck trying to penetrate the North American market last year when this all started.

There was debate from affiliates that Bwin dis not care because most of he affiliates complaining were coming from the GPWA and even here at CAP and that most of the affiliates were US based or something like that.

We fought hard day after day as a community to try and get Bewinners to resolve how poorly they were handling the affiliate program and becoming extremely predatory.

They refused to budge and this is how Belosers started and everyone contributed together.

I certainly know I will do everything in my power to continue to educate players and affiliates of their predatory nature and try everything to stop them from gaining favorable results in the North American Affiliate Market.

Even though Belosers.com is only ranked 10th in google.com for keyword “Bwin” – I will be working with some people continually to improve those positions and seek our various long tail terms that both affiliates use and players to get to BWIN.

For example go to google an in search type in “Predatory Affiliate Program”

The very first thing you see is – Bewinners – Bwin – Predatory affiliate Program. If you use Bwin i your result you will eventually see Bwin on top – that will take some time and $$$ to get done.

So if they think we as an affiliate community will step down and let them walk over us like they did they are wrong. I know for a fact we have stopped dozens of new affiliates from working with them and dozens who decided to stop working with them.

I will not stop my efforts for many years to come! It will be a constant battle of mine and I am proud to say I do this on behalf of the affiliate community I love so much :-)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)