Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Brand new casino is live!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #787518
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    @bonus-map 187305 wrote:

    Hi Ben,
    would you decrease Blackjack wagering requirements to level the increase of the slots wagering:3eyes:

    if they do what you ask for, then you will have a lot of blackjack bonus abusers who would be there just to wager…consequently wiping out affiliate revenues. not sure whether thats a good idea

    #787538

    Great Casino
    one little typo found on the weekly promo site

    50% match to play to play Blackjack and Video Poker

    To play to play is double:wink-wink

    #787539
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    I noticed on the bottom of the homepage where the casino games animations are..
    it says “Video Pocker” instead of “Video Poker”.

    #787548
    MrYook;187350 wrote:
    I noticed on the bottom of the homepage where the casino games animations are..
    it says “Video Pocker” instead of “Video Poker”.

    Hi ,

    Its actually a new game! LOL
    Thanks for pointing it out will get it fixed.

    Regards

    #787549
    AdminMikeBP;187349 wrote:
    Great Casino
    one little typo found on the weekly promo site

    To play to play is double:wink-wink

    Thanks I will get it fixed, we where just excited ! to play to play

    Regards

    #787550
    bonus-map;187305 wrote:
    Hi Ben,
    would you decrease Blackjack wagering requirements to level the increase of the slots wagering:3eyes:

    Hi,

    I think that our bonuses are more than fair for everyone concerned, we have plenty of bonuses across the board on all of our casinos.

    Sorry but I can not change them.

    Thanks

    #787817

    I hope to see in the near future more Casinos from you guys!:wink-wink

    #787858
    AdminMikeBP;187707 wrote:
    I hope to see in the near future more Casinos from you guys!:wink-wink

    HI,

    Funny you should say this. Expect to see a brand new casino from us in Jan. We will be launching it and showcasing it at CAP London.

    Regards

    #787861
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    @Ben Rushmore 187759 wrote:

    HI,

    Funny you should say this. Expect to see a brand new casino from us in Jan. We will be launching it and showcasing it at CAP London.

    Regards

    That’s awesome news Ben!

    I’m looking forward to hearing about it at CAP London. :)

    #790415
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    Hey there Ben,

    How’s the new casino coming along? I’m anxious to get it listed on my sites. :cappy:

    I just wanted to thank you again for having that quicky contests! LOL I appreciate getting the the $500 prize with my December payment which will hopefully post to my bank account soon! :hattip:

    #790438
    GamTrak;191097 wrote:
    Hey there Ben,

    How’s the new casino coming along? I’m anxious to get it listed on my sites. :cappy:

    I just wanted to thank you again for having that quicky contests! LOL I appreciate getting the the $500 prize with my December payment which will hopefully post to my bank account soon! :hattip:

    Hi,

    The new one is in the works!
    Your $500 winnings have been added to you payment which is on its way to you.

    Thanks

    #793053

    Hi,

    This is the wrong forum for this kind of stuff.
    Please refrain from posting.

    Thanks

    #793055
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    need better monitor/control such spams

    #793064
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    MAMA MIA
    someone please stop that!

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)