Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Blackjack

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I started this thread 4 months ago. Will we be seeing the blackjack play soon?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello everyone,

Hope you had a good extended weekend! As Amanda mentioned, we are still on track for this for September. So, it’s a matter of a few weeks. I’ll be sure to make an announcement as soon as it is ready to go! :thumbsup:

Anonymous
    Inactive

MAY …
    JUNE …
    JULY …
    AUGUST …
    SEPTEMBER …
    OCTOBER …
    NOVEMBER …
    DECEMBER ….

No wonder you are embarrased into even showing your faces on the forum …

Either start paying a share of these fees – or at least amend your contract details to specifically exclude them – so that affiliates are clear.

At the moment this situation reflects very poorly on UltimateBet.
    Anyone still sending you traffic is being poorly paid.
    :wow:

(of course you may like it that way now – but it’s a losing scenario for you long-term
    :nono: )

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok, just wanted to post this here so you all won’t miss it. I sent a player to ulimate bet thru income access about 3 weeks ago. He has deposited roughly over 8,500.00!!! So far, I have earned eight cents from his play.

Is he loosing? Who knows? Loosing at blackjack, not a clue, something needs to be told to me soon, this is absolutely ridiculous. I have sent 3 emails to income access about this and nothing back.

Tournament entry fees are revenue, blackjack is revenue, We should be paid on both of these, not just poker.

I hope this is resolved because right now I’m going to be sick.

Justin

Anonymous
    Inactive

It is my belif that UB doesn’t care. They have had pleanty of time to correct this. They do not pay for BJ and Tournaments and they do not track from firefox. There has been very little presure for them to do so.

Since we are sharing numbers here is one player I have:

Rake Amount Points Earned Time at Table

93.10 13956.58 11180534.00

I don’t know how he could earn all those points without paying some rake…

The best part is UB has been buying points back from players, so not only are tournament players not earning you money, they will cost you money! UB still charges the affiliate for players costs, even if they don’t pay for the rakes from them!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)