Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Blackjack

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I see you have added real money blackjack. Where can I see stats for those players?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi BJF,

Affiliates will be getting commission on blackjack revenue, but it hasn’t been technically incorporated yet. We’re working on finalizing how blackjack will fit in with the existing UltimateBet affiliate program, and we’ll keep you updated here in the UB forum. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is this something that could take 6 months to a year to implement? Or is it likely to be completed in a matter of weeks?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well the firefox tracking issue just sort of went away, never heard anything else about it. Maybe they hope this will remain quiet too?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone,

We promise to fill you in on how blackjack will be integrated into the affiliate program as soon as everything has been finalized. It just came out of beta, so please be patient as the details are worked out. We should have some more news for you on this next week.

Anonymous
    Inactive

We’ve got some news on the UB blackjack front! Once the technical aspect is integrated into the affiliate program, affiliates will receive commission on all blackjack revenue generated by their players as of May 1st. Your earnings will be paid to you retroactively, and then we’ll move forward normally with subsequent commissions.

We’ll keep you posted on when you can expect to start tracking your blackjack revenue, as well as the commission structure. :woohoo:

Anonymous
    Inactive

-Bump-

Any news?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi ih82lose,

No additional news yet, but I promise we’ll let you know here as soon as we have any developments to report. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Please tell me that tournaments, including the upcoming blackjack tournaments at UB are going to be paid commission.

Any news?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi BlackJackInfo,

We will definitely let affiliates know if there are ever any changes made re: paying out on tournament fees, but for the moment, UB does not pay commission on them (this includes blackjack tournaments).

If you have any more questions, feel free to drop us a line at affiliateprogram @ ultimatebet.com.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This prevents me from being able to do any promotion of UltimateBet, as my audience is strictly tournament-driven. That would explain why I’ve had more than $1500 in deposits this year but less than $15 in commissions.

Oh well, fortunately, other competitors will be launching the same multi-player blackjack tournament platform soon.

If UB changes this policy, I’ll be happy to promote them. Until then, looks like the links have to come down.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Quote:
    We will definitely let affiliates know if there are ever any changes made re: paying out on tournament fees, but for the moment, UB does not pay commission on them (this includes blackjack tournaments).

TRANSLATION :
    We know it’s an amazing cheek – but it’s lucrative for us to do this – and not enough affiliates are complaining – so we’re keeping all tournament fees for ourselves.

Keep working for nothing suckers !
    :devil:

(or did i misread something there?)
    :tooconfus

Anonymous
    Inactive
    TheGooner wrote:
    TRANSLATION :
    We know it’s an amazing cheek – but it’s lucrative for us to do this – and not enough affiliates are complaining – so we’re keeping all tournament fees for ourselves.

Keep working for nothing suckers !
    :devil:

(or did i misread something there?)
    :tooconfus

Sounds like a decent translation to me! Much like the Firefox tracking issue which they have just let die, it pays (for them) to keep these things as hush hush as possible. Nothing here tells me we should trust them. :beatup:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    BlackjackInfo wrote:
    This prevents me from being able to do any promotion of UltimateBet, as my audience is strictly tournament-driven. That would explain why I’ve had more than $1500 in deposits this year but less than $15 in commissions.

Thanks very much for your feedback, Ken. We can definitely appreciate and understand your position given the nature of your traffic.

On another note, blackjack commission should be integrated into the reporting at the beginning of September, so you should be able to see your commissions from both poker and blackjack revenue before too long. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

blackjack commission should be integrated into the reporting at the beginning of September, so you should be able to see your commissions from both poker and blackjack revenue before too long.

I can’t see this with the in house program. Can anyone confirm it is so wtih Income Access.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)