Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Betsson and Affiliate Lounge Not Paying

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

had lately no complaints…
    but am still waiting for july payment…
    John Ryott on holliday

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello??

Send several emails in the past few weeks,
    nobody answering….

i know John Ryott is back from hollidays….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,
    I am sorry I havent checked these forums before but I no longer work for the Affiliate Lounge and now am responsible for Spanish speaking markets instead. Nevertheless I have been made aware of the situation and after inquiring with the payments department, thay have told me that the latest payment was delayed by one week at least. Added to that, we are having problems with our mail server being black listed by other mail servers and a shortage of staff in the AL, I can understand why some people are getting upset with the service (I would too).

To all those missing their August payments, they have been paid out last week which means they should receive them this week. To those missing previous or more payments, please contact me directly at my email address (below) and I will take these cases up one by one with the affiliate payment department.

I am very sorry for any and all inconveniences caused to you all and I will try to help out as much as I can to fix these problems ASAP. I can only hope that after we fix all problems we will be able to once more rstore your faith in the program. As usual, I stand at your absolute service and am just an email away.

Thank you all for your patience!

Regards,
    Ralf Feldt
    ralf.feldt@betsson.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ralf is solving my missing payments,
    Thx

Anonymous
    Inactive

In my above thread I said all August payments we processed last week. What I meant was that all July payments were processed last week and all August payments will start to be paid out late this week.

Sorry to all for the mistake, but at least things are moving now ;)

Regards,
    Ralf Feldt

Anonymous
    Inactive

well, i’m still haunting down payments that were never made to me.

erik contacted me 10 days ago, and since then i haven’t heard anything back.

i was looking at the stats today for the last 30 days. see this:
    affloungestats.jpg

completely doesn’t make sense to me how on 2521.56 in euro deposits we earned an “awesome” 36.59. last but not least, where is the money???

could someone please explain to me what is going on? this situation has already passed the line of incompetence…

thank you!

ps.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Splinterfree,
    What is your username at the AL? I’ll ask the new affiliate manager and the tech department to take a look at these stats.

As for your payments, how many commissions are you missing? If you like, you can post it here or email me directly at ralf.feldt@betsson.com , either way I get notifications in my personal inbox.

Regards,
    Ralf Feldt

Anonymous
    Inactive

got my payment,
    thx Ralf

Anonymous
    Inactive

@rfeldt 138629 wrote:

Hi Splinterfree,
    What is your username at the AL? I’ll ask the new affiliate manager and the tech department to take a look at these stats.

As for your payments, how many commissions are you missing? If you like, you can post it here or email me directly at ralf.feldt@betsson.com , either way I get notifications in my personal inbox.

Regards,
    Ralf Feldt

sent you an email Ralf. Thanks for your time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

update: got paid the owned commission thanks to Ralf.

still waiting on an explanation of my stats. further details will follow….

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just read an email from Ralf. He checked with the tech guys and the commissions are correct. However the actual deposit #s shown are not correct. They get inflated when players move money between different gaming accounts.

Makes me wonder what is the use of such stats. Might as well not show any deposit amounts as this would be just as wrong as showing incorrect deposited amounts.

Anyways, thanks to Ralf & Erik I got paid and kudos to them for that!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)