Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

B4Playing concerns

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Please note, again, that you have a link at the end of the confirmation email to optout and be removed.

Putting an unsubscribe link at the end of an email doesn’t justify sending unsolicited email in the 1st place. Lots of spam includes an unsubscribe email, and usually all the unsubscribed link does is notify the spammer that they’ve got an actual working email address.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Randy, most people dont know the rules surrounding SPAM.. they feel if they have an opt out its all good, when in fact its 100% SPAM..

prosecuting tough is near imopossible, but surely makes you never want to do business with a company that uses such means.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Actually I agree with you, what I meant is if you’ve got an email from B4Playing, you can optout – we respect any request (and it is automatic).

Itay

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Spearmaster 133260 wrote:

a bunch of strange links pointing Indian-based sites.

Do you have these links?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Dominique,

As I said, I tracked the guy already, this has been stopped and he was banned.

Itay

PS
    when you have time, chat with me :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Spearmaster, Like I said before, that we will check, we found the person who said he would be emailing 30 affiliate friends and eventually emailed a list of about 300 people he gatehred. His account was shut down and we have banned him from our site. Please note, again, that you have a link at the end of the confirmation email to optout and be removed.

That is easy to say-but how do we really know this is truthful? How do we know your not buying this list of emails? What did you give this guy to email his so called 30 friends and why would he go and email 270 more people just for the hell of it? Come on there had to be an prize for him to do that, and how do we know your not buying these email addys and there really isn’t some dude that got carried away emailing all his friends??

Anonymous
    Inactive

well, since you dont know me then I guess you really cant know, bonustreak. I am in this industry for the last 6 years, I show my face in events, work with many properties, built my reputation so I guess you need to know me.

maybe if you are in Barcelona, we could have a drink, coffee or something :)

Itay

Anonymous
    Inactive

Itay, as you are a self-disclosed blackhatter… I wonder if you have ever scraped, google-bombed or somehow caused damage to the rankings of my sites?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Looking at the list of sites in your signature, the answer is no…:roflmao:

Man, I dont cross any lines, I stop way way before that!!!

Itay

Anonymous
    Inactive

@itay 133353 wrote:

Looking at the list of sites in your signature, the answer is no…:roflmao:

Man, I dont cross any lines, I stop way way before that!!!

Itay

That’s good. 😎

Anonymous
    Inactive

I guess that begs the question…..

What lines have you crossed? i.e., what is your experience in the BH arena and how does that help you to help us? When the majority in that industry are only there to hurt us?

Anonymous
    Inactive

no need to blackhat if you get a bunch of affiliates to sign up new players for you for a small cpa payment..

Anonymous
    Inactive

Allfreechips and All, this is a good concept and I want to expand it. Some affiliates are revenue sharing fans and some are CPA ones. I belong (and the B4Playing system is designed) to the CPA camp (for many reasons, which belongs to a post talking about CPA or Rev Share). Here are my thoughts and I would want to hear your opinion.

Assuming an affiliate is doing SEO and getting traffic to his site. He advertises B4Playing and generates some users (our online client users). Please note that the client is distributed for free so the initial objection should be minimal (assuming that we do add value to the player). For this scenario, the user is a poker player. Every time the user switches from one poker room to another (and deposit money) the affiliate gets 50 dollars (which can jump higher than that). Assuming the player opens 6 new rooms a year (it may vary from 3-20), the affiliate gets between $150 to $1,000 a year (while if he would send the player to a single poker room he would make one time $100 and the player is lost for life).

So basically while we are constantly working for the affiliate (keeping the users he sent updated with the industry relevant information), he keeps generating B4Playing more and more users. Think about the potential he has by generating more than one player a month…

Is this a small CPA payment? would want to hear your and other affiliates opinion.

Itay

Anonymous
    Inactive

when i have single players generating 3-5K a month yes thats a small cpa payment.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)