Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

ASOP Times

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes mylady…:)
    Alex stated so in this thread
    (a bit up…up….)
    :P

zendiz

OK I’m registered now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@elgoog 134291 wrote:

Yes mylady…:)
    Alex stated so in this thread
    (a bit up…up….)
    :P

oops…musta missed it….thanks!!

vladcizsol

Yvette is making hotel reservations for all six finalists from CAP Spring Break. Please contact her ASAP so she gets you your room info:

yvette@affiliateprograms.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Guys,

I have put the schedule for the freerolls up on the blog on the ASOP site now so you can get the dates and times in your diary – See it here http://www.asop.com/blog/

For all those that have registered to play – I will get an email out in the next 24hours with the passwords and details.

Good luck!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Christ I forgot all about this, glad I seem to have noticed in time! Which networks are noble and everest on?

No chance of getting busted by the cops this time is there? ;)

vladcizsol

We are in good shape this time Owl, no problems with the locals. :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Alex,

I know people fro Israel have a problem logging in to NOble so we will have a problem playing, is it on any kind of .net version that we can use? or?

I spoke here on MOntreal with the everest poker people and they mentioned they will be using the .net so no problem.

Any comments?

Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know the Noble tournaments won’t accept US poker players – They didn’t mention Israel to me – I will check on this.

The good news is that the Everest tournaments will be on the .net so we should be ok there.

Who would have thought organisng a FREE tournament could be so difficult!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Guys – The first freeroll is less than 24 hours away so get involved!!! You can register for the tournament now. If this is anything like the London qualifiers you are better to play in the early ones because the numbers grew massively as the freerolls progressed.

If you need the passwords register at ASOP.com or drop me an email at alex AT igaming business DOT com

Anonymous
    Inactive

on Noblepoker i cannot register
    i am from the Netherlands????

“registration is restricted”

Anonymous
    Inactive

@elgoog 137426 wrote:

on Noblepoker i cannot register
    i am from the Netherlands????

“registration is restricted”

Noble was set up incorrectly – At the moment it needs the list of players that want to register. They are sorting this problem so you can register later today. I will let you know as soon as it is sorted.

Alex

Anonymous
    Inactive

Noble working now!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have had a couple of emails from people not finding the tourney on Everest – Make sure you download from http://www.everestpoker.net – NET being the important part. I think the two lobbys are different.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Alex,

Can you please post a way for affiliates from Israel to play in the Noble Poker tourney? I can’t login to the room at all, you mentioned something about proxy servers?

Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)