Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Anyone paid rev yet?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Almanator

Just wondering – still nothing seen yet.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nothing here :Cry:

Hi Guys,

We are in the process of finalizing the payments, they will be going out tomorrow.
    Everyone with web wallets will receive it almost immediately, the wire will take
    a bit longer.

Almanator

Conrad, nothing yet and it is almost the end of your business day. Why does it always seem that StarPartner waits until the very last minute before sending payments. It gets really annoying to be honest.

Any word on what you guys are doing with getting the old domain back and running? Still can’t believe that even happened.

graniteman;201737 wrote:
    Conrad, nothing yet and it is almost the end of your business day. Why does it always seem that StarPartner waits until the very last minute before sending payments. It gets really annoying to be honest.

Any word on what you guys are doing with getting the old domain back and running? Still can’t believe that even happened.

Graniteman, it wouldn’t be sensible for me to send the payments out on the last
    minute, it would be just to stressful. My philosophy is the sooner the better.
    We are one of the few programs that do pay at the beginning of the month and
    usually within the time frame of between the first 5 working days of every month
    as promised.

We have been experiencing teething problems over the past 2 months with regards to
    a new audit process that was introduced to make sure that we had all of our bases
    covered when sending out payments, we have always kept a general ledger with all of
    the payments that were due but we’ve been lacking in areas of follow ups and
    payment reviews to prevent fraud etc. We have always done our best to get the
    payments on time and paid correctly, with the exception of the past 2 months. I can
    assure you that this will be the last month we there are any delays. We don’t mean for
    this to be an inconvenience but it is essential for our operation.

We were expecting the payments to go through today but it now appears that it will
    only be going out tomorrow morning.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have to vouch for what Conrad just said about being one of the few programs that get payments out (consistantly too), within the first 5 business days of the month. Most programs pay by the 10th business day. Star Partners timely and early payments, is one of the things about them that I appreciate the most.

Thanks Conrad! :)

Almanator

Thanks Deara. I agree completly and sorry if I suggested otherwise. I’m feeling the pinch with this economy myself with revenue being down 40-50% in the past few months so frustration has set in.

Definatly Star Partner and VPL are amoung the best and it is only fair to give that mention here in this venue as well..:)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@graniteman 201743 wrote:

Thanks Deara. I agree completly and sorry if I suggested otherwise. I’m feeling the pinch with this economy myself with revenue being down 40-50% in the past few months so frustration has set in.

Definatly Star Partner and VPL are amoung the best and it is only fair to give that mention here in this venue as well..:)

Hi Graniteman,

I hear ya there. Our economic situation in my local community is really bad. EVERY business around here is feeling it. Many going out of business. I can’t believe how many commercial storefronts have ‘For Lease” signs on them as they sit empty. Quite depressing, and scary actually.

As far as my online earnings go, I’ve also felt the pinch due to MGS pulling out of the U.S., limited banking options for U.S. players, and of course the economy.

I cross my fingers that Obama knows what he’s doing. It’s hard to imagine any one president screwing our country up more than Bush did though.

Have a great week Graniteman.. :)

herschelw

Not been able to access the StarPartner.com site for several days. Just seeing a Sedo landing page with ‘domain not renewed’ message.

Surely this must be an error?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@websparks 201806 wrote:

Not been able to access the StarPartner.com site for several days. Just seeing a Sedo landing page with ‘domain not renewed’ message.

Star Partners sent the following email out yesterday:

Quote:
    Dear Affiliate

http://www.StarPartner.com changes domain to .eu

Star Partner would like to inform you that due to domain issues http://www.StarPartner.com we will be changing its domain to http://www.StarPartner.eu

This change will not alter anything other than the domain name. You will still be able to make use of everything prior to the change – Banners, Reviews and Reports will be unaffected.

If you wish to contact us, you can do so by emailing us on the following addresses:

Affiliate Manager: affmanager@starpartner.eu

Support: affsupport@starpartner.eu

Webmaster: affwebmaster@starpartner.eu

Bookmark the new address in your browser, use your old login details and log into http://www.StarPartner.eu right away.

Regards,
    Conrad
    Affiliate Manager

If you try the .eu url, you’ll be able to access your stats. :)

websparks;201806 wrote:

http://www.starpartner.eu is working

Almanator

Well I talk to Conrad on msn today and he promise payment for today – said staff working overtime to ensure payments will be sent. As nothing came I called and was told that aff staff were working on it and payment would arrive within the hour.

A nothing came within 2 hours I called again and they had gone home. I am a pretty reasonable guy but this has really pissed me off. I’m am a stickler for being on time with things and that includes payments – for me it shows professionalism and dedication to me as an affiliate.

The last 3 months it hasn’t happened with Star Partner and it just seems to be one excuse after the other. I’m truly disappointed with them over it and that is a disappointment in itself as I know VPL is a solid group and have earned respect but the aff side is seriously lacking big time.

I see no reason to be able to justify 3 months worth of excuses on a new auditing system. They would have tested it and verified it well before implementing it and if after it goes live they found all these issues, then it would only make sense to return to the old system until further testing can be completed!

Sorry conrad, you guys are dropping the ball here and the domain name only exemplifies it. People do not want excuses, only results.

Hopefully you will make the proper changes to ensure affiliates are not let down in the future. I’m not sure if it is a staffing issue but whatever it is – improvements are seriously needed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s easy to “assume” how this auditing process works, and how it “should” work in their back office. But you know what they say about assuming… :) And remember, we’re not talking about payments that are late by a month, or even a week. We’re talking about a payment that is late by literally hours.

It’s not even 11:00am where I am here, and I just think you’re being a bit harsh on Conrad. I really don’t think he’s out playing golf and just making up excuses. And I’m sure our payments will be coming through very soon.

I appreciate that Conrad has been responsive here in the forum, and is on MSN. I also appreciate how early in the month these payments come in. The only other MGS payment I’ve received this month so far is Rewards. And I guarantee I won’t recieve any other MGS payment before Star Partners. Star Partners really are very good about prompt/early payments.

Almanator

Deara, I appreciate your position and post but when someone tells you your payment will come within the hour, that our staff are working late to ensure payments go out and then payment is not sent…well that is not acceptable whatsoever and I am unsure why you would think it is?

I’m not being hard on Conrad at all but simple making an observation that is legitimate. They are honest statements with respect to late payments and most definatly are acurrate with respect to the domain issue.

This is no different than in business. If I as a business fail to pay for goods delievered when arranged then I run the risk of having the option of paying later. If I am a service provider and fail to provide the level of service promised then I run the rish of loosing my customer base. In these current market conditions that is a very real occurance and most businesses are looking exactly at those issues.

So I am sorry I don’t agree with you but I do respect your opinion completly. I respect Conrad and Star Partner as I do VPL but I loose patience when I am told payment will come within an hour and then not only doesn’t come but staff leave for the night. I appreciate they have family and possibly just were not able to achieve the goals they set out for themselves but a simply call to say sorry we tried our best but ran into difficulties is not too much to ask ….is it?

CONRAD – I’m sorry if I appear harse or hostile. I am not at all and I know you are a excellent affiliate manager who does a great job. My frustration is not at you but with the process that is lacking. Please do not think otherwise.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hopefully payment will arrive tomorrow

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)