Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Anyone for Foosball

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    PatrickM

I registered myself in Defense and another “anonymous” / TBA player. I hope I get a place and nearer the time I’ll have a forward/attacker.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am now registered as Team Betfred, I had to let down Rob at Tard FC as Dean (my deputy) spat his dummy and wouldnt show if he couldnt play on my team! :sarcasm:

So, sorry Rob.

Hope to see you there, remember just how good I am at foos! you guys are in trouble! :hattip:

Good day.

Anonymous
    Inactive

P.S. Northern Lights…yer going down! :tongue:

yellar

@Martyn 135103 wrote:

P.S. Northern Lights…yer going down! :tongue:

Couldnt have hoped for an easier first round :)

:woohoo:

Anonymous
    Inactive

:roflmao: You are soo funny, remeber you are not allowed to spin the handles!

Theres your tactic out the window!

Northern Lights >>>:flush:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just checked the website and it looks like there is space for one more team so if you are thinking about getting involved make sure you register as soon as possible

Anonymous
    Inactive

We have now taken the last place.

The day of the squid is looming…

Watch out…. the Welsh are in town!

PatrickM

I got a space too… Not the Welsh! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@mobillica 136007 wrote:

We have now taken the last place.

The day of the squid is looming…

Watch out…. the Welsh are in town!

I hope the Welsh are better at foosball than rugby (Sorry had to say it with W/C so near:tongue:)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Carlo, I think you got me :)

I haven’t played for many years… but I did get taught by some of Hawaii and California’s best pros… hopefully a little time to get some practice in will recover those rusty skills!

vladcizsol

Damn! All the spots are gone and I was just about to sign up myself and Tila Tequila as a team (hope she wouldnt have minded) :3eyes:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I hope the Welsh are better at foosball than rugby (Sorry had to say it with W/C so near)

hehe..yep our build up has been terrible to this years World Cup…the coach has alot to answer for!

As regards the foosball….free leeks and daffodils for everyone when we win :tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have just had an update from the guys at Scratch2Cash and they have confirmed they have 16 teams entered for the tournament and 9 on the waiting list so if they can get 7 more teams they will run the tournament on the second day as well.

So if you still fancy a game get registered and if you know anyone talking it up that they would have won but the event was full let them know there is still space. I also hope there is time for the winner from each day to play against eachother for an ultimate champion.

Register ar http://foosball.scratch2cash.com/

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Alex,

This sounds fun and foosball is very popular in Spain so I would certainly take part but I’m not going to be in Barcelona for CAP Euro so I won’t be able to join you guys.

Have fun!

Cheers,

Freddy

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is the registration still open?

Does somebody want to form a team with me?

I have not played since a while but am not too bad.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)