Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Anyone for Foosball

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

If you are thinking what the hell is foosball? Think table football or soccer to you overseas affiliates.

Anyway…. if you aren’t tied up drinking at the free bar, or playing in the ASOP at CAP Euro then I have another activity for you – A Foosball Tournament, and thanks to Scratch2Cash there will be a cash prize for the winner of 1,000 Euro CASH to spend in Barcelona!

Places are limited to 16 teams (32 palyers) so you have a 1 in 16 chance of walking with the money!!:hattip:

register as soon as you can because this will definately fill up almost straight away. The registration site is http://foosball.scratch2cash.com/

And if you want a new trick to learn check this out xxhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcpzY5VTCZk

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think I have already been signed up to this after an aff found out I am an ex UK Champion Foosballer.

How do we check for sure?

Either way, if team Betfred is in it then there will be a lot of unhappy people as I lift the €1,000!!!! :drunk2:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Martyn 134696 wrote:

I think I have already been signed up to this after an aff found out I am an ex UK Champion Foosballer.

Either way, if team Betfred is in it then there will be a lot of unhappy people as I lift the €1,000!!!! :drunk2:

Skills I never knew you had! Apparently if you sign up on the site you should be told you are in within 24hrs.

We need a foosball smiley I have nothing to put at the end! Dominique surely you have one???

Anonymous
    Inactive

ohhh man I am so doing this!!! :hattip:

PatrickM

@Martyn 134696 wrote:

Ask Bruce about the Littlewoods Gaming foosball champions. Bruce and I won it in 2004, we won the old Littlewoods Cup.

I love a game of foos, are we playing traditional table, one goalie, banked corners and a cork ball or the plastic ball, three goalies and no banks?

Either way, bring it! Living in Quebec made me stronger, like Ivan Drago strong!

PatrickM

Can two people from different companies be in a team? If so Beacon, since I was your predecessor, we should join up!?

Seriously, I am mega in D with lighting shot goals… Honest, ASK Bruce!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Lol, I played foosball in Italy a lot when I was like 8 to 10 years old and not since.

foosball_smiley_6u6n.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

that’s not a smiley….:(

Anonymous
    Inactive

Best I can do – a yellow smiling foosballer.

soccer54.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

you’re awesome :P

Anonymous
    Inactive

We’re in…Watch out for the V*team (ask the Scratch2cash crew :D)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just had an update and they have 6 teams registered already so space for 10 more teams….

I am looking forward to seeing this – I didn’t know I knew so many amazing foosball players!!

yellar

@Martyn 134696 wrote:

Just signed us up to be sure.

Looks like this is an easy €1k for us. :roflmao:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Carlo 134796 wrote:

Can two people from different companies be in a team? If so Beacon, since I was your predecessor, we should join up!?

Seriously, I am mega in D with lighting shot goals… Honest, ASK Bruce!!!

Can I be in 3 teams?

Team Betfred
    Tard FC
    and possibly Carlos team?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Update – 12 teams registered now so just space for 4 more teams now

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)