Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Affiliate login?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    bosshoggs

@Hand2Mouth 234605 wrote:

Hi There,

Well, I’m having login issues, too.

I’ve been a Bodog affiliate and I was informed of the change over to Bettingpartners. I was emailed the new login info: username and password.

When trying to login with that info, I get a message saying that the user isn’t authenticated.

I contacted support who told me to try another browser (which I already had done, to no avail.)

I contacted them again and they told me to use the Chrome browser. Well, I don’t use the Chrome browser, nor do I want to. On top of that, my computer technology is just outdated enough that I wouldn’t be able to use the Chrome browser even if I wanted to. And I don’t intend to run out and buy a new computer just so I can access this one affiliate account.

But, that said, I certainly would like to access my aff account. I made money with Bodog, and I’d like to see what’s going on in my stats.

Customer service seems to have signed off in dealing with my issue. Certainly, there must be a work around.

Please advise.

P.S. I had been able to access my account once with my iPhone, but ever since that one successful login, whenever I try again, I am greeted with the same “User Not Authenticated” message

P.P.S. I’ve sent this message in PM, too.

Hey There:

I received an update with our contact at Betting Partners. They’ve shared that all emails and PM’s they’ve receive don this have been answered. Just to make sure- would you be willing to confirm with me that they’ve contacted you?

Just a head’s up to all… If you attempt to contact support on a holiday or weekend just be prepared that you may not receive a response until the following business day.

AriGoldFTW

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to personally make an inquiry with BettingPartners on my behalf. I appreciate it much.

To answer your question: Yes, they had made contact with me (though my communications with them occurred before I even started this thread). We went back and forth a couple times, but they DID NOT resolve the issue. I still cannot log in and I have not received any additional support.

I have found this type of incomplete communications to be normal with the online gambling world. Never getting questions answered, or replying to questions with other questions, but never really getting to the bottom of it.

bosshoggs

@Hand2Mouth 234715 wrote:

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to personally make an inquiry with BettingPartners on my behalf. I appreciate it much.

To answer your question: Yes, they had made contact with me (though my communications with them occurred before I even started this thread). We went back and forth a couple times, but they DID NOT resolve the issue. I still cannot log in and I have not received any additional support.

I have found this type of incomplete communications to be normal with the online gambling world. Never getting questions answered, or replying to questions with other questions, but never really getting to the bottom of it.

Not trying to sound cheesey, but we’re always happy to try and help our community members.

If you would like, please PM me your Betting Partners account info and some details on what the issue is with your login and I will be more than happy to try and help you further. Sorry there have been so many issues!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)