Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Affiliate login?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I see that you guys are now bettingpartners.

I can’t access the old login page (at affiliates.bodog) and when I try to log in at betting partners it says that the user has not been authorized.
    Any advice?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I haven’t received my new login details neither. I’ve mailed support, but no reply so far.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Still waiting on login details myself. Hoping they get this sorted quickly.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just noticed that it’s all changed over, I can’t login either..

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just tried my login and it works fine for me … though when I try to run reports all I ever get is no data no data no data …. I reckon they havent migrated data yet? I would hope anyway!

bosshoggs

We’re in the process of reaching out to BettingPartners- I apologize no one has responded… More details on how everyone can get access to their accounts, etc., soon.

bosshoggs

I just connected with our contact at Betting Partners. The best way to handle any issues in accessing your account, or if you still have not received the details to connect with your Betting Partners Account Manager, please email your contact info to:
    affiliatesupport@bettingpartners.com

and they will get in touch with you right away.

If anyone experiences additional issues after doing this, please let me know!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I noticed they logged in to post about their new product, but didn’t take time to address these issues with affiliates. Something just not right about that …

tleon

If you are having issues accessing your Betting Partners account please contact support@bettingpartners.com or PM this account.

Thanks

Betting Partners

ladyze

Hi!
    I failed to get any response from support@bettingpartners.com, affiliatesupport@bettingpartners.com and the ‘contact’ form on the new affiliate site. Triple checked my spam folder, nothing there. Will try Pm’ing you with my details.

ladyze

Thank you for the fast response. Issue resolved.

ladyze

double post

joie1

We also tried to log into Betting Partners but were unable to do so. I’m sending a pm now :)

bosshoggs

@Luckylizzy7 234521 wrote:

We also tried to log into Betting Partners but were unable to do so. I’m sending a pm now :)

Thanks for the updates. If there are any issues contacting Betting Partners, please send me a PM and I’ll be happy to reach out.

AriGoldFTW

Hi There,

Well, I’m having login issues, too.

I’ve been a Bodog affiliate and I was informed of the change over to Bettingpartners. I was emailed the new login info: username and password.

When trying to login with that info, I get a message saying that the user isn’t authenticated.

I contacted support who told me to try another browser (which I already had done, to no avail.)

I contacted them again and they told me to use the Chrome browser. Well, I don’t use the Chrome browser, nor do I want to. On top of that, my computer technology is just outdated enough that I wouldn’t be able to use the Chrome browser even if I wanted to. And I don’t intend to run out and buy a new computer just so I can access this one affiliate account.

But, that said, I certainly would like to access my aff account. I made money with Bodog, and I’d like to see what’s going on in my stats.

Customer service seems to have signed off in dealing with my issue. Certainly, there must be a work around.

Please advise.

P.S. I had been able to access my account once with my iPhone, but ever since that one successful login, whenever I try again, I am greeted with the same “User Not Authenticated” message

P.P.S. I’ve sent this message in PM, too.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)