Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

About President Bush

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes I know this site is about gambling. I am not stupid. So why is there so many Pres. Bush haters on here. Nothing about gambling just Bush is bad, lets blame everything on Republican party, blah, blah blah.
    Lets stick with just about gamling.
    Oh I like your name calling, how old are you 10yrs.
    Very inmature if you are an adult act like one. Good tip.

Anonymous
    Inactive

By the way I do not hate democrats I am not a party of hate, I feel sorry for them and their misguided ways.

(Could you be any more condescending and rude when you criticize my political affiliation? Probably not.)

Wow you democrats never give up on your lies..

(Again, now all Democrats are liars. This is hate speech.)

You people are very evil thats a shame.

(Namecalling.)

All I can say is READ American History..Duh
    Or in case you do not know where you can get those books. Your local library has them.

(Condescending and insulting.)

Oh I like your name calling, how old are you 10yrs. Very inmature if you are an adult act like one. Good tip.

(This was directed at me because I pointed out in the thread that sallygwizz is trolling.)

This person should be banned from the forum immediately.

Anonymous
    Inactive

A “troll” is a misleading post that is intended to provoke. That wasn’t namecalling; it’s standard terminology in use on Internet communities.

“Feeding a troll” is responding to such a post and keeping the thread alive.

vladcizsol

Sallygwizz you are not getting off to a good start here at CAP. This is an industry discussion community not a political forum per se.

Yes, politics do come up from time to time as US policy does have an impact on our industry and on the members of the community.

You are welcome to your own political oppinions, but please keep discussions rational, fact based and do not start insulting esatblished members.

If you participate in our industry then CAP is a great place to learn and interact with your peers. If you are not involved in online gaming and are only here to lock horns with people then I suggest you find a more suitable community to join. We simply dont have time for needless distractions.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Prof, Sally is a troll. Her first post was on the Antigua thread and has been bashing ever sense. I’m assuming her impeccable grammar and linguistic accolades is why she admires Bush. They both seem to have been cut from the same mold. They wake up everyday and arm wrestle with the english language. More often then not they lose.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very Mature..Grow Up

vladcizsol

Ok guys this thread has run its course and is being locked and archived. Lets all relax and get back to business.

vladcizsol

One last update. Sallygwizz has asked that I cancel his/her membership at CAP as there is no synergy between his/her political views and the VAST majority of members here. I respect that decision and will honor the request.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)