$4000 stolen. Please help!

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #606248
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    Hi,
    Just fund out that fom my click2pay account $4000 has been transferred to sportingbet on 29 of nov without my consent.
    This is what happened: yesterday I received an email from Ecash that a withdrawal request was made for $99 to click2pay. This was peculiar because my accont balance was standing at $0 for a year. today received a email that $99 transferred to click2pay. So I logged in to my click2pay account and got shocked to see that $4000 is missing from my account. Requested a transaction report which showed that on nov. 29. debit $100 to Ecash, then $100 , $500, $1500, $1500 and $400 to Sportingbet. Thats all in one hour.
    I don’t have a betting account at Sportingbet so how could it happend?
    I would like your help to get the money back.

    #755451

    I am sorry to hear.
    Get a hold of C2P, inform them about it and request an IP log from your account. You should also contact Sportingbet about the transfers and ask them to instantly block the account for further transactions or wagers.
    Please keep us updated on the developments and good luck!

    #755453
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    This is two of you now…different places, same problem.

    How does this thief get the necessary info I wonder?

    #755456
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    @Dominique 146863 wrote:

    This is two of you now…different places, same problem.

    How does this thief get the necessary info I wonder?

    Who else got this shit?

    #755458
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    Worst development is that double as much was lifted from my moneybookers account 10 day ago….just found it out.
    I’ve already contacted click2pay, Ecash and Sportingbet.
    Click2pay response was that they locked my account, I need to fax them a police report then they begin investigating…tomorrow going to the police to report the fraud.
    Ecash will investigate and they need the police report too… Locked my Parterlogic account.
    Sportingbet… spoke with the customer service. He’ll contact the manager and he’ll call me tomorrow. And the interesting co-incidence is that my ISP provided email account stopped working as soon as I requested a statement from click2cash. Can’t download my emails from the pop3 server nor I can login online to view my emails. Called them… they told me that they never seen this before and they try to get hold on the problem. This is really a shit day. Tomorrow my wife going to her first radio therapy. :Cry:

    #755471
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    @Led 146871 wrote:

    Worst development is that double as much was lifted from my moneybookers account 10 day ago

    Moneybookers too … they have an extra withdrawal question too.
    :Cry:

    I hate to ask – but are you duplicating passwords?

    IF so – this is an obvious way to get stung – all financial passwords should be unique. Change them.

    If not – then this person either knows you EXTEMELY well – or else perhaps your computer is riddled with a virus and they have managed to record your logins somehow.

    Get a PC security expert to check it out immediately – and use a different machine to go on and change all your passwords.



    Sorry that I can’t offer any more advice than this basic stuff mate.
    :huh2:

    #755475
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    I am going thru the same crap with fraud transfers to Ultimatebet from my ewalletexpress account. They happened late this week too.

    #755476
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    @TheGooner 146884 wrote:

    Moneybookers too … they have an extra withdrawal question too.
    :Cry:

    @TheGooner 146884 wrote:

    I hate to ask – but are you duplicating passwords?:

    have unique password for each services(actually to every internet account)

    IF so – this is an obvious way to get stung – all financial passwords should be unique. Change them.

    @TheGooner 146884 wrote:

    If not – then this person either knows you EXTEMELY well – or else perhaps your computer is riddled with a virus and they have managed to record your logins somehow.

    Not even my family known about that I had money on thiese accounts or I even having them. So It would be the virus but how they knew my birth date?

    #755477
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    @belgamo 146888 wrote:

    I am going thru the same crap with fraud transfers to Ultimatebet from my ewalletexpress account. They happened late this week too.

    I’m sorry that happend with you too. What is the development in your case?

    #755478
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    I have cleaned house all new passwords, changed and froze bank accounts,got the police rep[ort and statements and am forwarding to the fraud dept at ewallet tomorrow. It was funny though because I too did not recieve email alerts as normally happens.
    I am beginning to wonder if a casino site database was conprimised or a person withh access has gone rouge.

    #755481
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    @belgamo 146892 wrote:

    I am beginning to wonder if a casino site database was conprimised or a person withh access has gone rouge.

    I reckon, probably that’s will be the answer.
    What do you think what’s the chance to recover the money?

    #755482
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    @Led 146890 wrote:

    So It would be the virus but how they knew my birth date?

    It probably is not too hard to find – a lot of affiliate programs ask for a birthdate in registration right?

    Or else if they know your name (from affiliate records) then it’s probably no too hard to google a person these days and find a LOT of information these days.
    :Cry:

    #755492
    yleewolf
    Member

    Hey guys – sounds horrific. LED please let me know who you are speaking to here at sportingbet and i’ll speak to them as well and see what help i can provide. i’ll perhaps ask fraud to look into it as well.

    If you can send me the details to peter.hanford at sportingbet dot com that will be the quickest way.

    Hope i can help out ASAP

    regards
    Peter

    #755495

    @Led 146868 wrote:

    Who else got this shit?

    I believe Dom is referring to my problem with BetCris, where some person also was enabled access to my account and remove funds. This story is quite different however, as my funds did not get withdrawn from an ewallet, but from the operator’s account itself. -At least the places you have involved care to -lock- your account instead of leaving it open like BetCris.

    Anyways Led, depending on the country you are in, you should very well consider if you want to involve the police into this or not. Its a messed up situation and you will probabaly need lots of patience in order to get this resolved. Moneybookers and Sportingbet are serious companies however, who most definetely are able to assist you properly.

    #755499
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    @Hanford 146906 wrote:

    Hey guys – sounds horrific. LED please let me know who you are speaking to here at sportingbet and i’ll speak to them as well and see what help i can provide. i’ll perhaps ask fraud to look into it as well.

    If you can send me the details to peter.hanford at sportingbet dot com that will be the quickest way.

    Hope i can help out ASAP

    regards
    Peter

    Thanks Peter. Email sent.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)