Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Your going to love this!

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Bingohall.com has taken a GIANT step forward in Interactive Banner Marketing. :woohoo:

Bingohall-Mini is a bingo game that can be pulled directly into your website and enables your website visitors to WIN prizes from Bingohall.com. These prizes will change on a regular basis without you having to make any alterations to your site. I call this Technomagical.

Please preview at Bingohall-Mini Preview (NOTE: do not link directly to this page – email me and I can set this up for you with your Source ID) if you are not yet a bingohall affiliate please join and then I can set this up for you.

How this works.
    By simply adding two lines of JavaScript into your site the game will be displayed inside that pages content on your site.

On request I will set up two new Source IDs that get entered in this code so that our systems know that the players have come from you.

There are two links with Source IDs that I need to set up for you. This first is for the top and bottom banner that goes to the Bingohall.com home page. The other is for the prize once the player wins.

The first promotional prize is for a $6 bonus which is automatically added to the players account on sign up.

Bingohall-Mini Screen Shot

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looks like a winner, Roo! thumbs-up10.gif

Count me in!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Dominique wrote:
    Looks like a winner, Roo! thumbs-up10.gif

Count me in!

Thanks Dom… I have sent you the code. Let me know how you go.

Cheers :la-de-da:

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)