Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Your feedback needed for CAP 2.0 Banners

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Guys a number of requests have come in to either remove or reposition the 728×90 banner we have running above the forum areas. Can you please provide feedback on this? I personally dont mind the banners and think its adds value for certified partners, but we apparently recevied comments from operators and affiliate managers at CAP Euro London that would rather have more discussion threads above the fold.

What are your thoughts?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Lou

The banner there doesn’t bother me too much.. In fact to be honest I don’t really even notice it’s there…

I have however noticed that since the forums have been cut (ie a whole heap of forums put under one heading) i’m having trouble finding certain forums that I used to be able to navigate to so easily before. In fact it drives me up the wall and I find I don’t spend as much time here as I used to.

I know I’m not the only one..

I’m sure you guys have moved things around to improve the forums, but in my opinion changing that was going backwards…

Sorry if I’ve offended. Just my 2 cents….

vladcizsol

Thanks Renee
    What you are saying pretty much mirrors exactly what I have been saying, but the sales team has been adament about condensing the forums. I did tighten them up as best as I could without doing too much damage, but now I am getting told they want to compress further. I have always placed usability above pure aesthetics and I think the easier people find topics and threads the better.

Thanks for the feedback :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Are the ‘sales’ team trying to sell the idea of the forum to the forum users or someone else?

If the users are the ones saying we don’t like it, obviously they are doing something wrong… the customer is always right, right?

I have to say that if they condense it anymore, it will look like there are no threads here… for a potential joining affiliate that is the difference between them saying to themselves ‘oh this looks like it could have a lot of info for me to see’ and ‘oh theres nothing to see here, NEXT!’

Consequently, if there are less affiliates using the forum, there really woudn’t be any need for aff programs to become certified would there?

Again my 2 cents.

vladcizsol

I agree 5000% percent Renee. Hopefully community members letting their thoughts on these items be known will eliminate the current forum modification quest.

Thanks! :hattip:

Affiliate managers please weigh in on this topic.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Lou

I must say that when I logged into CAP today I was pretty impressed with the languages that appeared now available to CAP users…
    I think thats a big, important step :)

pokerfriend

I personally don’t see any issues with the 728×90 at the top there.

I do however agree with Renee on the condensed forum issue. I’d rather have too many forum titles than too few.

Rgs,
    Schalk

PS> Could someone please enable my CK – Schalk account to view these forums? Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)