Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Yea another person needing help

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

My optimizing program (web ceo5.6) keeps telling me my text color is the same as my background. I just can’t figure. I hate doing this but here is the link http://WWW.onlinegambling7.com/online_gambling_bonuses.html

The greek39

Anonymous
    Inactive

It looks to me that your background is set to green and your paragraph headers are set to the same color of green. You also appear to have a background image behind the table that your text is in. Text readers (what the search engines use to spider your site) don’t understand background images, so they are likely ignoring the fact that it is there. If that is the case, then they think the background for that table is green. My suggestion is to change the color of your green paragraph headers, or assign a background color to that table. The image should overrided the color you assign (i think). That should do the trick.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I thank you. But this is odd after a careful relook the problem is only coming from two pages. The two pages are the ones I recently installed the in invisible stats counter. So I uninstalled them, the problem remains. does anybody see hidden text on my so called site?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I changed my paragragh header color to a lighter green. But my seo program still says I have hidden text. I am thinking maybe my seo is caching a old page? greeker39

Anonymous
    Inactive

Have you tried checking the page offline from your folder?

Anonymous
    Inactive

No I haven’t tried that yet, good idea. I have tried everything else, i am beginning to think my seo program is out to lunch. My status on whois is clear. Its just weird. thanks greek39

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)