Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Yahoo is Displaying Inktomi Results

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I dont know if it’s just me, but from Canada I’m looking at Inktomi results when I search on Yahoo.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I believe they said they were going to start today… can’t remember for sure, that was what I thought I read somewhere.

Now let’s see who starts raking in the dough… LOL… I don’t think it’s going to be me!

Anonymous
    Inactive

And tommorow MSN is dropping looksmart and releasing thier own search engine. This is an exciting time for affiliates.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just as a follow up, I just went to Yahoo – and they are still using the “hp search engine” which is Google.

Anonymous
    Inactive

They must be testing it in different regions. Because from here it’s still inktomi.

Antoine

vladcizsol

Yeah unfortunately I still get Google at Yahoo. I even checked ca.yahoo.com and from here I get the the big bad G.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just checked from a different computer in my house and i get google. But when i check from the new one it’s inktomi,

I’m confused :3eyes:

vladcizsol

I like the new computer better…. :bigsmile:

Anonymous
    Inactive

LOL… go figure…

I suspect your “old” computer has a cookie on it which automatically calls up the Canadian Yahoo. I would prefer to see the new results myself, though I don’t rank at all for anything on Inktomi that I know of LOL.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)