Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

X2 Promotion

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Just got the email newsletter thingy. Does this finish at the end of December ? If so, that doesn’t leave a lot of time to bring in sufficient players to make the bonus, taking Xmas and so on into consideration. I’m not being critical – I think it’s a good promotion but there’s effectively only 10 or so days to deliver the extra players.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree. The idea is good. Problem is that it is too late for me to promote this. I need to know at least a month ahead to get the traffic going. Better luck next time :woo-hoo:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi guys,
    I understand where you are coming from and I appreciate the feedback. It is a busy time of year which is a big reason we wanted to offer something attractive enough to turn heads and focus on promoting Earn United. I agree, I think the promotion is awesome and it offers a great opportunity for you to bulk up your budget and/or prioritize Earn United and easily generate great profits. Your point regarding the timeliness of the newsletter/promotion is well-noted and we will do our best to inform you well in advance of the upcoming promotions – for affiliates and your players.
    Thanks,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)