Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

WTS: 5 Years Old Sports Betting Website for Sale

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    gladysvint

This is a great opportunity to buy a 5 years old website if you are interested about gambling industry, sports betting particularly.

I’m selling it because I am involved in other projects and I don’t have time to really work on it.

It earned more than 30k since launch (August 2009) from ad sales, affiliate marketing, subscriptions, etc. I’ve already sold all my affiliate accounts, and it’s your call how you decide to monetize it.

What I’m offering you is the website (with all its SEO value) + domain name (decent enough for this niche).

The website used to produce betting picks until a while ago before I gave it up, it has an automatic script to easily submit picks and update the results. It has a simple yet powerful CMS system for news, reviews, anything you want in fact.

Most traffic comes from Google and it’s all targeted quality traffic, it is true that numbers have dropped since “forgetting” about it, but it has a solidSEObase and it will be easy to get back into SERP’s.

I removed all the old unnecessary things, so everything is fresh and clean, for a new start, whatever you may want to do with it from now on.

LOW RESERVE PRICE, best offer will win! Bids start from $1,000!

Website details:

URL: Betting Tips, Free Bets, Betting Advice and Tipster Competition
    Online since: August 2009;
    DA: 26;
    PA: 38;
    Backlinks: 2718;
    Referring domains: more than 50;
    mozRank: 5.20;
    MozTrust: 5.11;
    Platform: CMS Joomla;
    Features: Tipster script.

gladysvint

Still selling it.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)