Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Would you look at PassPlus.com please

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve reached a stopping point in which the site I’m working on, passplus.com is launchable. It’s definitely a strange concept, and I would really appreciate it if I could get some reactions from webmasters.

I’d really love to hear what you think

Thanks,
    Andy

vladcizsol

Very impressive Andy. I know people are always on the look out for more free games for their visitors plus you allow customization so I would say you will have a big hit on your hands.

Well Done!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks. That’s really nice to hear after all the effort.

If you really do know some folks that would be into this, I’d love to hear from them.

Thanks again,
    Andy

Anonymous
    Inactive

WOW! I really like the whole thing! I think you did a great job. Mstgr:D

Anonymous
    Inactive

I like it. But how are you going to make money?

If its my branding and my ads, what’s in it for you?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Because I get some of the ad space as well.

You get the banner position, the preload ad that accompanies your game, a link back to your site, and a clickable logo.

PassPlus gets the attract mode rich media ad, the text on the “INFO” section of the menu, and the emails it collects from users.

I tried to construct this system so it gave everyone a fair deal, and I hope I’ve done that.

Andy

Anonymous
    Inactive

I realised that this wasn’t especially clear in the text of the site, so I added an item to the FAQ that explains this. I don’t want people to be surprised when some of my ads start appearing on their game windows.

The idea is, webmasters control their own ad positions separate from those of PassPlus.

Hope I’ve cleared that up.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)