Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

World of Warcraft

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    MaxAction

A few days ago decided to start playing world of warcraft and I wonder if there are any fans of that game here :tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I play only 2 games: World In Conflict and Supreme Commander (Forged Alliance) :3eyes:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Heroes of Might and Magic 5 is my favorite game!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have always wondered about this – Is it any good? Is it very hard to get into?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would like to check this out. I googled it and it seems like a lot of fun.

Does anyone play Tomb Raider? I love that game, but hubby don’t so I rarely get to spend hours on the Playstation because he plays Grand Tourismo on it. hehe

Chekcmeout

I can just picture that…..you and a playstation control :shooter: :roflmao:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Redbush54 186841 wrote:

I can just picture that…..you and a playstation control :shooter: :roflmao:

LOL I’m good at the fighting games. I use to love to play “Killer Instinct”! :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

I envy you guys! I used to love playing first person shooters but now at age 45 I just can’t find the time. :Cry:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@ssd 186859 wrote:

I envy you guys! I used to love playing first person shooters but now at age 45 I just can’t find the time. :Cry:

I hear you. My hubby is retired so he sometimes play for days at a time on one game. LOL

The only way I can play the new games is to use the cheat codes and walk-thu information otherwise I could not do it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Im a massive fan of WOW and so is my partner. I only created my account because I was becoming a Warcraft Widow – I ended up playing more than he does :)

MaxAction

:roflmao: I started playing this weekend and I have a feeling that I will be hooked to it soon lol… I played for over 5 hours and still feel like it was 15 minutes. It is a very good game for those you like strategy. I also play Ogame (almost 2 years) which is another good game.

I have always been an RPG fan (Can’t wait for Diablo III) and have been keen to
    try it out but I don’t have access to any of the WOW servers here in ZA so most
    of time when I do have a gaming session is spent on Xbox Live with Gears of War 2.

Occughith

I definitly have choosen Guild Wars ! It is easier than WoW to play for me. I started with GuildWars then Factions. I did not tried Nightfall but I played Eye of the north for two weeks and enjoyed it. I like to play my Elementalist/Monk while casting fire spells like meteor shower or incendiary bonds then I make it walk along the sea side to think about the hard battle we made.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)