Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

withdrawal options

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I can’t find the information on chipleader.com , so wondered if anyone can help with a quick request.

I am currently paid to neteller. However, to do a bank transfer from neteller I have to pay $10 and 2.5% of the total amount (as they insist on converting it to £). The exchange rate it always rubbish too.

I would rather just be sent $, as my UK bank charges no fee and will use the current exchange. What are the other withdrawal options for chipleader?

I can’t see where I’d change it when I log in? If I am played to a player account (which I don’t currently have) can I just do a bank transfer from that? Or even a withdrawal back to a debit card?

These neteller fees are currently costing me about $500 a year – so any way of reducing that would be good!

JB

Anonymous
    Inactive

All I can tell you is:

My Chipleader payment goes to my players account, automatically on the 10th of the month. From there I request a check and they charge an $8 fee and it arrives in the mail in about a week. I am in the US.

Hope this helps…

fronkee

Hi there!

When you get paid in your player account you can choose to receive it any way that support offers:

http://www.absolutepoker.com/poker-money/deposit-funds-account/

Have a great day!

Marce

Anonymous
    Inactive

>> I request a check and they charge an $8 fee

they do not send USD cheque

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)