Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

WireCard Check Payment Problem

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Has anyone else in Canada or the US had problems cashing WireCard checks from Poker Affiliates? All 4 they sent me in the past few months have been returned from my banks in Canada and the US. I contacted Poker Affiliates about it and they basically said the checks are good and there is nothing they can do. All the checks have all the bank stamps plastered on them so other check cashing places won’t touch them. I ask the person I contacted over at Poker Affiliates (I’m not sure if it was Katrien) to cancel the checks and send me fresh ones without the banking stamps on them but they refused. I now have asked them to cancel the checks and put the money back in my affiliate account but so far nobody has replied. I thought there must be someone else here that is having problems with wirecard checks. It is only me??? Anyone???

Anonymous
    Inactive

There was a thread over at PAW about this. No one has found a place to cash it.

My check was from CheckNRaise.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Has anyone else in Canada or the US had problems cashing WireCard checks from Poker Affiliates? All 4 they sent me in the past few months have been returned from my banks in Canada and the US.

– you are not alone.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was able to cash mine at Chase bank. I think I was just lucky enough to get the only teller there that knew how to process them. I guess they can’t be deposited like regular checks. They have to be sent out for collection, which required paperwork for each check and a wait of about two months. And fees of about $75/check. The next time I went there no one what to do.

Anonymous
    Inactive

How are these guys still certified when they pretty much can’t pay/have stiffed so many US affiliates?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Now you can get wirecard plastic for ATM machines. I signed up, gave Poker Affiliates my account info and presto… still no commissions from them. I’m starting to feel like Vegas Affiliates and Poker Affiliates are the same company :unhappy:

Anonymous
    Inactive

my last check was returned also, before that everything was good ….. so what to do with future checks?

Anonymous
    Inactive

my last check was returned also, before that everything was good ….. so what to do with future checks?

Did PA send you an email about signing up with a wirecard account that uses virtual or plastic VISA? That appears to be their solution for now but so far no returned cheque money has been sent to my new wirecard account… or any money for that matter.

Anonymous
    Inactive

i signed up for the wirecard however they told me it is not a possibility, so i asked them again… no reply yet…….. wirecard told me they cannot cash the checks so what do i do? rip them up?????????????? the company that issued them cannot cash them so who can?

Anonymous

Hi all,

tried wire card. they want you to sign up for a certain cell phone service or your screwed. well screw that! I don’t have time nor inclination to jump from cell phone service to another …. in order to get signed up for some deal that likely within month or two … will be dead and on top that…. holding any money I have with them.

programs need a better solution.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It took some time to configure our Wirecard account for payouts, but that is now complete. “

Anonymous

Hi again all,

well now my wire card account has been frozen .. don’t know why? luckily i hadn’t anything in it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Still aiting for checks from the past 4 pay periods

Anonymous
    Inactive

Their cheques are good for nothing and now PA says that the WireCard solution will not work either. They finally paid me half of what they owe me by bank wire and I’m still waiting for the other half.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@ssd 134593 wrote:

Their cheques are good for nothing and now PA says that the WireCard solution will not work either. They finally paid me half of what they owe me by bank wire and I’m still waiting for the other half.

I never had a problem cashing there checks at a small local bank , My bank charges me $3 each to send them out for processing .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)