Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Will. Are you alive?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Will:

I have been sending you email since 5-31. Are they getting thru? I have a number of issues I wish to discuss with you including payments.

Steve

FiberDennis

Hey Steve, I have replied to your e-mails. I just sent you the last one yesterday. Please check I am not being filtered into the spam folder or something like that.

I will go right ahead and forward my last e-mail right now. Please let me know if you get it.

Cheers,

Will

:hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Will:

I sent you a pm and another email with an alternative email you can reach me at. Did you receive them?

FiberDennis

Steve:

I got your PM and I just replied to you via e-mail, using the alternative adddy you just gave me. I also added you to my contacts on MSN IM (w_gatten@yahoo.com – validated account).

Please let me know if you got that response. I will be looking forward to discussing further business with you.

Cheers,

Will

Anonymous
    Inactive

Will:

I just sent you another email. Any chance you can sign into the msn messenger so that we can chat for a few minutes?

Steve

FiberDennis

Steve, I am in there right now. Stop by when you can, my man.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Did you get my email Will?

FiberDennis

I did, bonustreak.

We will proceed this Monday, so we can include the revenue of June… just as you said.

I hope you had a great trip!

Cheers,

Will

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)